Cana Alberona and Mina Ashido

Personality
Cana has a great love for alcoholic beverages-and a strong alcoholic resistance- such that it borders on addiction. Oftentimes, she is often seen drinking directly from a large beer barrel. Despite her drinking and somewhat laid-back attitude, Cana is one of the more serious members of the guild: she hardly ever goofs off (except when she's drinking), unlike the majority of the other members. She is very focused on the situation at hand. She is extremely loyal to the guild and its members, regardless of how new they are or what their background may be

Mina is a cheerful, easygoing girl who displays a wide smile on her face most of the time. Highly social and excitable, she loves to hang out with her friends, and is shown to become very upset when denied an opportunity to be at a gathering. She possesses strong fashion sense and likes to go shopping. Due to her athleticism and energy, Mina enjoys and is very skilled at dancing. Her demeanor becomes more strict and perfectionistic when teaching others how to dance, in a direct contrast to her usual happy-go-lucky nature. She is known to use her dancing to somehow pacify even those who have bad relationships with others.

Powers/Quirks
Magic Cards; A type of Holder Magic which revolves around the use of Magic Cards, which can produce a variety of effects, such as generating both abiotic and biotic things. Cana's cards can be used for offense, with her fighting style having been described as "all-round": she can employ them as long-range weapons by throwing them at her enemies, and has displayed considerable accuracy in doing so; she is also said to be capable of combining her cards to generate particular effects (something which was extensively shown in the anime). Aside from combat, Magic Card seems to possess other avenues for usage: Cana apparently can track down people to some degree through the cards' use.

Acid; Mina's Quirk allows her to shoot out a corrosive liquid from within her body and can control the degree of solubility, as well as its viscosity. She can use it offensively but has shown utility as well such as melting handholds for herself to climb with. She is also known to secrete the acid from her feet in order to slide around. Mina has a limit of how long she can produce acid until her skin gradually loses its natural resistance to corrosion. She can create the substance like Cana's cards and can break through anything.

Relationships with Others Cana has a father who left her for years after her deceased mother was buried, which was Gildarts

Cana has a father who left her for years after her deceased mother was buried, which was Gildarts. Cana always tried to tell him but he never listened until years after the Island Arc, who Gildarts responded with an apology and a large hug, he felt bad but Cana reacted like any rebellious teen. After being reunited, Gildarts have tried to pay attention to Cana but she gets annoyed, she regrets her decisions. After meeting up with Macao after the Grand Magic Games, she drank with him and gained romantic feelings for him  slowed down her drinking after Macao telling her so but later on, Cana saw that he had a girlfriend and she returned her drinking problem.