Rogue Cheney and Fumikage Tokoyami

Personality
Rogue is the quieter of the Twin Dragon Slayers. He mostly keeps a calm face and rarely shows any emotions, Although he is part of Sabertooth and one of their five strongest Mages, Rogue seems to question the way their guild handles things, namely failure and weakness, and holds a strong belief on camaraderie when they didn't believe in friendship. Rogue does, however, have a softer, caring side. When his Exceed partner, Frosch, started to fret over being excommunicated because of its lack of strength, Rogue smiles and denounces Frosch's fears as just that, promising that it would be okay as long it was with him. (Forgot to mention that Sting also has a Exceed named Lector)

Fumikage is reserved, serious, and focused, albeit noble and valiant as well. Though he does not talk very much, he will directly ignore questions or requests that seem in some way pointless (like Tenya asking him to not sit on the desk) while he talks to other people as some sort of ongoing joke. When Fumikage teams up with others, he becomes more sociable, helping his teammates out, reassuring his trust in them and thanking them for their effort. Fumikage is fond of darkness and other related concepts, considering himself a "creature of the dark" (Emo hours) and employing archaic-sounding speeches that end up painting him as slightly dramatic. Still, Fumikage is a bit insecure about his interests due to them being more on the arcane, fantastical side, and thus harder for others to understand or relate to.

Powers/Quirks
Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic; Magic which allows Rogue to turn his body into a shadow that can't be touched in any normal means, in this form, he is able to move swiftly and able to dodge most attacks when in battle. This magic is able to be utilized in many different ways, the shadows are able to be released in a free form as condensed or molded into the shape of a weapon. I can see a Tokoyami referee in this :)

Dark Shadow; Fumikage is the host of a sentient, shadow beast that he can materialize and contract to and from his body freely. Fumikage can utilize Dark Shadow for various purposes, including defending himself. In spite of its versatility, Dark Shadow's energy is limited and can be drained by sunlight. When it runs out of energy, Dark Shadow retracts back into Fumikage. When the shadow comes into contact with any light other than the sun, it grows weaker and moves slower.

 When the shadow comes into contact with any light other than the sun, it grows weaker and moves slower

Relationships with Others
Rogue is the brother of Sting, apart of the Twin Dragon Slayers Club. He will question Sting in his actions but will still support him all the way, in battles and in moral support. Nobody has a problem with Rogue since he usually agrees with everyone, making people enjoy him. While fighting against Natsu and Gajeel, he once said that he was only interested in Gajeel and battled against him, then losing later on. He has fought alongside Minerva and will help his guild mates whenever he needs to

Tokoyami is more of a loner and doesn't really socialize with anyone. The only people he talks to is Midoriya and maybe Tsuyu?.... I don't really pay attention to him that much but i know that he's a big emo based off of his aroma and his room :P other than that, he doesn't really enjoy people around him and doesn't mind being left alone

Rogue doesn't have any emotion, at all, so he can't really be shipped with anyone other than Minerva and Sting. I mostly ship Sting and Rogue but other than that, he doesn't have any feelings for anyone

Tokoyami is shipped with Asui and I'm not gonna lie, I think it's kinda cute? I guess... I don't really see why though, other than they are both animals maybe. But other than that ship, there isn't really much to say about his romantic feelings with anyone...

Appearance
Rogue is a slim young man of average height with rather messy black hair, which almost reaches down to his shoulders, along with some strands pointing upwards on top of his head and a prominent tuft obscuring most of his forehead. His hair is later brushed to the right side of his face covering up his right eye. He has red eyes with slit pupils similar to that of a snake's.
Rogue wears a long, black cape reaching down to his feet, with golden edges, a much lighter collar circling his neck, and a prominent, white ribbon hanging down on his chest. Such cape bears a light Sabertooth's symbol on it, almost in correspondence to Rogue's left shoulder. Below it, Rogue seems to wear a plain gray shirt with prominent brown cuffs and what looks like a large metal band circling each of his biceps. From a light sash circling his waist hangs a distinctive, pale blue cloth waistguard, consisting of four long pieces of cloth reaching down below his knees. Each of these pieces is adorned by a large, dark cross with fan-shaped arms. Below such waistguard, Rogue wears a pair of armored boots, which, on the front, bear plates bearing the very same motif which appears on the waist guard.

 Below such waistguard, Rogue wears a pair of armored boots, which, on the front, bear plates bearing the very same motif which appears on the waist guard

Fumikage is a short young man with the head of a black bird, possibly supposed to resemble that of a crow or a raven. He has a yellow beak which is slightly hooked down at the end, thin, red eyes, one on either side of his head, and a red choker, which he rarely removes. Despite the appearance of his head, however, his body is of normal human shape, with rather fair skin. His costume consists of a robe, black, but tinted a dark purple where light hits it, that covers his entire body, only stopping halfway down his shins, and knee-high black boots.

 His costume consists of a robe, black, but tinted a dark purple where light hits it, that covers his entire body, only stopping halfway down his shins, and knee-high black boots

A/N
I love this comparison as much as I love the Gajeel and Kirishima one. There is soooo many identical features about them and I knew they were perfect, such emo bois. Either ways, that's all for today, I hope you enjoyed!
Edit: HOLY CRAP?! ALREADY AT 90 READS?! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

 Either ways, that's all for today, I hope you enjoyed! Edit: HOLY CRAP?! ALREADY AT 90 READS?! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!