🍋Spain x Saipan 🍋[smut]

A/N: Credit of picture goes to-: https://www.deviantart.com/spine-of-hedgehog/art/Spain-Countryhumans-789988680

(I just dropped in the link cuz why not- and man I have been away for too long- LMAO IM SORRY- )

And the story we can say- escalated quickly as all other chapters XDD

Requested by: @SaipanXSpainshipper

3rd point of view:

Today was a boring day for Spain. He always had so much fun around Saipan, but Philippines would always drag him somewhere else, away from Saipan.

Quite sad right? Those two usually had so much fun together. Like, going to the beach or just sit in the park and chill. It always seemed so fun for both of them.

Saipan felt the same. He loved Spain, and always would put other duties as aside, just to be with Spain. Was it worth it? Well. It would if not Philippines would always steal his love away from him every damn time.

Saipan sighted and looked down on the cold floor at the train. There was so much he wanted to say to Spain, but he couldn't. He wanted to tell him how he felt, but now was unsure if he did not love him back. Or loved Philippines.

The though surrounded him like a snake about to eat it's pray, but got cut off when he heard the pling. The train stopped and it was now time to go out. They stopped at a park, he was gonna meet Spain there.

He was actually very happy and excited , but the negative thoughts always got the best of him. He went out of the train, and began walking on the stone patterned ground.

He pat his shoulders to make the dust go away, and made his way up to the park. He then entered soft green grass, with flowers in many beautiful colors.

He found a beautiful tree, and sat down beside it hoping he would actually come, like promised. The sun shined making it just warm, not too hot or too cold. Bees were flying around peacefully- well until Saipan noticed a girl with a yellow summer dress was walking in a
very dramatic way towards him.

She did not look all that happy you could say, and Saipan could guess who she was right away.

-" what are YOU doing here??" She said pointing a finger at him when stopping right in front of him.

Yes, as he knew, it was Philippines... just who he wanted.

-" I'm here for Spain, you? " Saipan rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.

-" I'm here to talk to MY Spain, if you don't mind of corse" she said with a bittersweet ending on her sentence.

He looked at her, now confused.

-" were you asked to come??"

She gave out a smug little grin before talking in her annoying voice again ( Sorry if you guys are coming from the Philippines! I do not mean to offend anyone. This is just a story so don't take it personal!.)

-" well, since I'm so very kind, I was the one who wanted him to meet me!"

She held her hands at her hips looking proud of herself. Saipan found this quite annoying. He grunted a little before looking directly at her eyes with an annoyed look.

-" well, I was gonna tell him my feelings, so if you would go that would have made my day." He said with a bitter tone, trying to make her feel like she wasn't wanted.

She was about to go beserk on him, well if it want for Spain coming. Saipan felt his butterflies appear in his stomach as he saw him. Spain was walking shirtless making Saipan also blush quite a lot.