Get in touch, u die🔪

( Yes that is true UwU)

Request by:Mintydapotato

There may be some spelling errors, but meh, I'm to lazy to fix it -v-

America's pov:

Today was an amazing day at school! I got Canada to finally listen to the teacher, and I was complimented by many people of my new shoes!

Something that was weird was that Russia also complimented me. He doesn't talk so much to me, let alone other people.

I got my backpack packed up. And went out the door.
Fresh air hit me as well i could hear birds chirp. It was a beautiful day.

I heard someone behind me call for my name as I turned around smiling hopes to be greeted by my brother.

My smile was now replaced by curiosity. Russia stood there right behind me. I guess he was kinda towering over me. He was 2,9 meters tall. I was 1,7...

I had no idea why he was there so I asked him.

-"e-eh... I. I wondered if we could b-be..."

I stood there, gazing at him. He was actually pretty damn fit. Abs and everything. Has he had any girlfriends before? No.. he's a loner..

Wait he can be my friend!

I cut him off in his sentence by me chirping out:

-" hey Russ! Wanna be my friend??"

He then turned his gaze away from the floor, to me. I smiled, hoping he would say yes.

His eyes was filled with hope, he doesn't look like this often at school. He had a little smile, and nodded.

-EY AME! THE BUS IS LEAVING!!

I heard New Zealand yell, I panicked. He stared at me and I was starring at him. I had to tell him I had to go.

- HEYRUSSIAIHAVETOGOBYELOVEU!

Before I could run off. I saw a little blush across his face. Wait....I said I love him... FUCK THATS GAYYYY EWW.

I got in the bus thinking about the sentence. Goodbye I love you... i was basically cringing, well. He did look a little cute...

Russia's pov:

H-h-h-h-h-h-he s-s-s-said t-t-that h-he l-loved m-me... I hid myself in my ushanka (I don't know if it is spelled right)

I felt incredibly happy, smiled for a second but then turned to my cold self again. Nobody can see me like this.

I put my ushanka on its right place again and began my walk home. On my way I greeted Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan. I could easily talk to them, they are my siblings after all.

We walked home together and greeted USSR, our dad. I plopped at my bed and held my phone to see if anything new has happened to America.

Another picture of Canada... why does this Canada dude always be right behind America all the time??

I closed my eyes for a second before I put my phone on the night table/stand and tucked myself into the covers and drifted to sleep.

I woke up, sweating, breathing heavily and..blushing...
OMAGAWDTHATDREAMWASSOHOTEEEE.

I wiped my face in the pillow and began breathing more slower, I don't want it too seem like I jerked off.

I got up from the bed and went to the closet, there I had many different t-shirts. Dark blue with a star at the middle, nah, I'm just gonna take the light blue striped one.