Secrets

In this chapter,What happened behind closed doors,stays that way. It's not a very long chapter,so bear with me. Hope you enjoy :-)

"Baby I'm home!"said Taliah,coming in the door. She then sees Khalil sitting on the couch,with his serious face. Something must have went wrong for him to look like that. "Khalil,baby what's wrong?"said Taliah,walking over to Khalil and rubbing his shoulders. He then yanks away from her. "Are you seeing someone else?"asked Khalil. Taliah starts laughing. "Girl what the fuck is so funny?!"said Khalil. As he got up and walked towards her,she starts backing up. He then grabs her arm and pushes her to the wall. "Don't play dumb goddamit! Are you fuckin,some other nigga?!" "Nooooo!" Yells Taliah. "You are lying to me!" Yells Khalil,getting in Taliah's face. "Why do I have to fuckin lie to you?!" Said Taliah,raising her voice. Khalil didn't say anything for a moment. "Okay. Then who was the guy you was walking with all snickering and giggling ah ha like everything is funny,who in the Hell,was that?"said Khalil. "He was just a guy that was generous enough to help me find out where my classes were. I was fuckin lost!"yelled Taliah. "How come you couldn't tell me?"said Khalil. "Like you was gonna help me;oh no all you wanna do is check out the honeys,check out the honeys!"said Taliah,mimicking Khalil's voice. "Oh I don't believe this."said Khalil,putting his hand on his hips. "Why are you acting like this?"said Taliah. "Because I love  you!"  said Khalil. Taliah found that hard to believe at the moment. "You know what,fuck it! I'm tired of this shit! I knew you wouldn't understand."said Khalil,walking into the other room,and slamming the door.

*Comment on my book*

Will Taliah stay with Khalil?

Or better yet,will Taliah tell Dominic?

Stay tuned . . . . . . .