The 24-hour fling

I hope angle_anzane and odd_oceans don't read this part.

Recap:

Taliah ran to the kitchen,and grabbed a knife and starts filing the edges. After she filed the edges,she looked at it,shining in the light. "Perfect."  She went to the room,and opened the door . . . . .

She was almost about to open the door,and a life would have been over. She then thought to herself. Taliah knew that Khalil wasn't worth killing. She knew he wasn't worth losing her scholarship and going to jail. With that being said,she threw the knife down,and fell to her knees. I can't stay here I got to leave! She thought to herself. Wait. . . .her purse was in the room that Khalil was in. She wasn't afraid of him. So she rose up from the floor,wipe the tears from her eyes,took a deep breath,and opened the door. She saw Khalil,laying with his head buried in the pillow,listen to Chris Brown"Loyal".

I wasn't born last night,

I know 'des h*#s ain't right,

But you was blowing up her phone last night,and she ain't have a ring or a ring on last night,oh

N#gga that's 'dat nerve-

He couldn't hear or see Taliah,so in his mind,she's still in the living room. Taliah then quickly grabbed her purse and key,and left. She ran out the door,and to her car.she put the key in the ignition,and drove off.

Her first thought was where to go."Maybe I should go to my sister's house,but wait--she out of town. Well maybe I should go to Carmen's house,but she probably won't let me stay there. Where am I suppose to go?" Then that one name came across her mind. Dominic. He will let her stay there if she asked him. So she drove to his house.

        -----------------------------------------

Dominic's house. . . .

(Basketball game playing)

Dominic:LeBron! Come on man,you slackin'

(Migos fight night ringtone)

Dominic:hello?

(Sobbing on the other line)

Dominic:who is this?

Taliah: Th-th-th-this is Taliah.

Dominic: what's going on,why are crying?

(Hangs up)

Dominic was confused and worried at how Taliah was crying and hung up. Before he could think of anything else,the other team scored a point and won the first half."Come in LeBron,stop being a bitch!"

Twenty minutes later. . . . .

(Banging at the door)

Dominic:now what the hell going on?

(Gets up and answers the door)

Taliah then ran into Dominic's arms and cry louder. He wrapped his arms around her with comfort. "It's okay,I'm here." He closed the door,and sat with her by the couch. He gave her tissue and rubbed her back. "He did what?!" "He hit me." She tried to explain what happened,but the more she thought about it,she burst into tears. "Stay here."said Dominic. "I can't stay here. Where will I sleep?" "In my bed;and I'll sleep on the couch. It's a pullout anyway."said Dominic. "But-" before she could finish her sentence,he kissed her on her lips. He then releases slowly and smooth like. "Stay." She then  nodes and hugs him.

           2:30a.m.

It was dark.lonely.no one to help you.no one to love you.no one to touch you.no one to kiss you.no one to hold you. It was like that.

(Loud cry)

(Dominic wakes up,and rushes upstairs)

Once Dominic saw Taliah,he started getting teary. He kneels down to see that Taliah had cut herself. "Taliah;what did you do to yourself?!" "I'm all dead inside. I don't deserve to be alive."said Taliah. Dominic's heart dropped all the down to his intestines. "Girl,don't you ever say those words around me;ever! You do deserve to be alive." "Give me one reason why I should still be living." Dominic didn't answer her question. "Exactly. I hate myself. No one loves me."said Taliah,putting her head into her hands. "But I love you."said Dominic,rubbing the side of her face.   "No you don't. You're just saying that."said Taliah,not wanting to believe the truth. "You wanna know the truth? Well here it is;I'm in love with you. I wanna your man. I wanna take you nice places,and buy you things. I want to be the love of your life. I'm not trying to jeopardize our friendship,but you deserve better than this."said Dominic. "Better than what?"asked Taliah. "Better than--Khalil. You need to be held."said Dominic,wrapping his arms around Taliah. "You need to touched." He then put his hand on her thigh and moved it to her-- I'm not gonna say it;I'ma let you figure it out. "You need to kissed." He then started kissing her on her spot. She started getting all warm inside. "You need to be loved.By me. Will you let me do that?" He then looked her in the eyes,waiting for an answer. Taliah didn't answer his question,which caused him to tear up. "I don't know what I want."said Taliah. "I can show you."said Dominic. "Show me."said Taliah. Dominic then picked her up,took her to the room,and laid her on the bed. He then got on top of her,and takes her clothes off. "You ready?"asked Dominic. Taliah nodded,and they kissed. "Hold on."said Dominic. He got up off of her,and opened the drawer. He picked up the condom that was sitting under a stack of papers,and puts it on. He gets back on top of her and kisses her again. He then spreads her legs,and inserts his penis into her. She then lets out a gasp,and moans his name. He then goes in and out slowly and strong. She bits her lip,and grabs onto the blanket sheets. He then begins to thrust a little harder. Taliah then moans louder.

Dominic:so tight. . . . .

Taliah:so big. . . . .

(These are their thoughts)

Dominic:what's my name,baby?

Taliah: (softly)Dominic.

(Thrusts harder)

Dominic:say it louder.

Taliah: (normally)Dominic.

Dominic:Louder.

Taliah: (louder) Dominic!

Dominic: I said louder!

(Applying pressure)

Taliah:DOMINIC!

This is getting good.

He thrust harder and harder and harder. She just keeps getting louder and louder and louder!  Then she had a orgasms and came. They ended off all nice and slow. "I love you,Taliah."said Dominic,wrapping his arms around Taliah. "I love you too,Dominic."said Taliah. They then held each other all night long. "So how did you like it?"asked Dominic. "Well--"