Can't take away the pain

Taliah was chilling with Dominic,laying on the couch. Dominic's phone starts ringing,but he didn't answer it. The phone rang again,he still didn't answer it. Taliah gave that get the phone before I throw it somewhere look. He then answered the phone."hello?" No one said anything. Then the person hung up. Awkward right? So he just put the phone down. "Baby,who was that?"asked Taliah. "I have no idea. They didn't say anything,and they hung up on me. It's probably the wrong number." Part of Taliah thought it was a out of the ordinary person;but the other part thought it one of his chicks on the side. Alllllll the way on the other side of her thoughts,she thought it was Khalil;coming for revenge. But she wasn't concerned about that,she was more concerned about telling her parents that she was getting married. They still thinking she's with Khalil;but she'll figure out how to prevent her parents from spazzing out over the situation. "I'm hungry,you gon' make me a sandwich?"said Dominic. "Nigga,please. Do I look like your mama? Go make it your damn self!"said Taliah,pointing towards the kitchen. Dominic pouted like a little girl,and got up to make his sandwich.

"Baby,we're out of sandwich meat!"said Dominic,looking at a half empty refrigerator. "We're out of everything."he said that himself. "Go to grocery store and buy some more. Do you need some money? Oh and don't worry---you don't owe this one."said Taliah,looking for her wallet. "I think we need to go grocery shopping,point blank."said Dominic,grabbing Taliah's  hand. "But I don't wanna go grocery shopping."said Taliah,pouting like a big baby. "Fine;I'll go."said Dominic. He then grabbed his jacket and keys and walked out. "I'll be back." Then he leaves.

Taliah just came out the shower,and she getting ready to go to a friend's house. She was wearing a white t-shirt,ocean blue jeans,a black leather jacket,and vans. She had her hair did in curls and was wearing shades. So fresh and so clean---or nah? Taliah then heard a knock at the door. She opened the door and saw Khalil standing at the door. . . . . With a gun.