Plus one

Two months later~
Lately it's been real weird. My wife has been slacking in our love making. She's been getting sick lately. She developed an "attitude" now. Yesterday,I asked if she was okay,because she had thrown up;she grabbed a knife,and started chasing a nigga around the damn house! Talking about I don't feel her pain;do I look like I do? I'm starting to really think she need to be a mental facility. And then she be so doggone hungry! Like she ain't never ate before;What's going on with her?

Taliah was sitting on her bed,shaking like crazy. She had just did a pregnancy test,and she's waiting on her results. She then looked at the tube,and her widened. "I'm pregnant? No,no,no. This can't be. How am I suppose to tell Dominic?"said Taliah to herself. She got up,and started walking downstairs. When she got downstairs,she saw Dominic on the phone. "You crazy as hell,shawty!"said Dominic,laughing. "Baby I need to talk to you."said Taliah,looking like a sad kid. "Alright I'll talk to you later. Bye."said Dominic putting the phone down. He got up and held her. "What's wrong baby?"said Dominic. "I'm pregnant." It was silent for a good minute. Dominic then wrapped his arms around Taliah. Taliah started crying. "Baby why you crying?"asked Dominic,wiping Taliah's face. "I scared." "Baby you don't have to be scared. I'm right here I ain't going nowhere. You remember what I said when I first gave you my number?"asked Dominic.

Recap-
"If you needed help,I can help you."said Dominic.

"Yes I do."said Taliah. Dominic smiled at her,and kissed her. "Thank you."said Taliah. "For what,babe?"asked Dominic. "For being my husband. I don't know what I would do without you." "Neither do I. I love you." said Dominic. "I love you too."said Taliah.