Author's note~

Another book is ending today and it's the first sequel I do in all the years I've been writing in and out of Wattpad; I have to admit that it feels really nostalgic to remember the beginning of this book, however, I'm happy that it made so many pe...

Another book is ending today and it's the first sequel I do in all the years I've been writing in and out of Wattpad; I have to admit that it feels really nostalgic to remember the beginning of this book, however, I'm happy that it made so many people smile and have a little escape from reality.

Astro, Astro... really an amazing group, my favourite one of all times. During the making of this book, a lot of things happened with Fantagio which affected all their artists; in a way it made me feel uneasy by making me feel scared for the things that could happen to the group, and of course, to the other artists. Moonbin and the whole group, in general, had shown me things I never thought about before and others I wish I started to do before. I'm grateful to be called an Aroha and to write fanfictions about them since they are such a huge inspiration in my life, my role models and my motivation to keep on going with my life.

At the end is you and me, so, I hope you enjoyed the book and the storyline it has. Also, I'm happy to announce that more books are coming; August has a lot of things to offer.

Thank you so much for choosing this series and for letting me entertain you with the things that come out of my imagination.

With tons of hugs and kisses.

-Jian W. Lucas.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Season 2 of "The Feeling of Ending".

A novel was written by, Jian W. Lucas (Jian Lucas).

Credits to all the owners of the gifs (mostly from WeHeartIt, Pinterest & Tumblr).

A Novel inspired by Moonbin from ASTRO.

Cover by the Author.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| PUBLICITY ||

I hope you enjoy all the content I have to offer until now, and that you can support them too (okay if you like it).

Also, if you are looking for an awesome K-Pop store, you should definitely check out the Website in the bio! The store offers free shipping and you can get a 10% discount using the code "jian" in each of your purchases. Variety of good quality merch of your favourite K-Pop groups ♡

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| RANKINGS ||

- Romantic-thriller --> #712

- Moonbin --> #669