Part 1

Blake and her friends have arrived in atlas and to their surprise saw that their force field were up. None of that is of Blake's concern, because all she is concern about is that Adam is still out there. He did say that he was sorry and he would change but what if he is lying, what if he is trying to let her guard down so that he could kill her? There so much memories on the past that are coming into her head. All the time, she stood by him while she was still in the White Fang.

Flashback.

Sienna was sitting in her throne while she was speaking with Adam and Tybolt.

Sienna:Tybolt, I find that you have taken your action way too far.

Tybolt: What do you mean? I gave those disgusting human pigs what was coming to them.

Sienna: Your actions didn't make it right.

Tybolt: Well I had do it, because the way how they treated our kind was ungrateful.

Sienna: I don't want to give the humans more right to treat our kind like animals like they already have.

Tybolt: How you make up your mind then high leader? It's kill or you die.

Sienna:Tybolt ,I had enough of this. I'm gonna assign you and Adam to your mission. Anymore ruthless behavior like this, I have no other choice but to dismiss you from my service.

Tybolt; What? But High leader you can't do that!

Sienna: I'm sorry but this behavior of yours is gonna get us nowhere.

Tybolt: Fine then high leader, you've got my words.

Sienna:You are to head to Vale, they've got a few of our kind and we're gonna need some few dust. Please don't kill, that's if it's necessary that it. Now go.

Adam and Tybolt did as they were told and what awaits them outside the the throne room was Blake who greeted Adam with a hug.

Blake:Be careful out there.

Adam:Don't worry, I will.

Adam continued his way to Vale while Blake gave a worried look for Adam because he might end up killing someone yet again.

In Vale.

Adam and Tybolt have arrived in Vale and were now in the village. Noticing the two intruders, the villagers all got into defense.

Villager: Kill those animals.

They all started firing at will but Adam easily speed avoiding them whiling using his sword to absorb some at the shots as well before dodging a swing by the village who has shot at him by jumping and deliver a kick to the person's face knocking them unconscious before rushing over the next person and uses his sword in his sheathe like a baseball bat and knock the person out while Tybolt on the other hand summon an staff with electricity flowing through it and uses it to deflect the firing shots from the villagers before zooming towards one of them and kicking them in the chest several times before swiping his staff across the villager's face sending her into a tree before attacking the other villager just by simply zooming towards her and drop kicked her in the face which knocks.

A villager used a rocket launcher to fire at Adam but he simply does what he do best just slice it in the half and then absorb the damage. Seeing that the rocket launcher was no good against Adam, the Villager turned around to run away but he was met by Tybolt who answered his coward runaway by head butting him.

All of the villagers were now scared and were unwilling to fight just by seeing Adam and Tybolt were being and this does put a smile on Tybolt's face. Once the leader came out, he was really enraged.