Part 9

It was the day of the election and Kran cannot wait time wake up the other so that don't miss the specula that that is awaiting them. Qrow in the other had already gotten in Winter's nerve since he was so drunk that he could barely even stand up still.

Winter: Are you alway like this.

Qrow:* Drunkly* Dint worry my precious ice queen, I'm pretty good with my dance. Yiu wanna fi ably he r round. I've been adoung tgis dice I was younger. Yiu wanna check them out?

Winter: Just get yourself ready.

Qrow did as he was told, putting his clothes in and he tying ready to dart the day. Yang was so tired because she had to defend the area from Grimm all night. She's been doing that with it any rest now. Ruby took her  out  he scythe and put it away so that he could be able to fight someone thing of anything goes does. Yang helped Blake to get the box that contains her weapon in their. Adam was just sharpening Wilt and put it back into blush. It seems that everyone was ready and they are ready to go out in the election.

Back in Atiad Military are y.

Argusto was searching through his boxes and finally found his the one thing that he cares about most. The gun that can pierce right through auras. Now if anyone dares question hi a bout something that he need a to do, he will or tune out if their midwi. He boarded an airship and began to fly all the way over to mantle. He can take out as many things as he CA if they dares to interrupt him.

Back with the others.

It was mourning time s and everyone was doing their normal routine. Kran looked ast time as they were all filled with energy.

Kran: Okay, before we leave, there is a few thin gas that I like to get off my chest before we go. There been some murder that have being going on this past few reke. It will great, if you all it's contact me if something goes down. Moving out.

Ren looked at Nora to see that he gobbling down a chunk of honey. He facepalmed just because of how many that she had done this. Now that they were all readieduo and ready to go now.  Warren wasn't too happy to see them walking out like that. They think that they could come up in here and act like huntsman like nothing hasnhapo. They are dead wrong of they think that it's gonna be okay like this. Warren walked up the front so that he could make his announcement.

Warren: Now, listen up. You are all skilled huntsman but that doesn't mean that you are the best in here. I don't want you all bothering me.Now go out there and makes things right.

The others were angry at his comment at them but that doesn't stop them from enjoying their time. Blake and Yang was I the room all by themselves. They didn't want to go to the election. Blake was putting in makeup. She feels like she just need to hang out with her bff and kill some time at the dance at the club. Yang knew how closer and closer the relationship with her and Adam is getting so she decided to tease her Blake about it even more. She took her up so that she could teach her how to dance. Yang started to laugh at Blake's attempts to dance.

Yang: No Blake, you have to do it like this.

Yang did t he same dance movethat Blake was doing but except for this time, she did it way better.

Blake: That's ehat im doing.

Yang: Listen Blake, of your want to get some cute, attractive boys to be impressed by you. You need to leaven how to dance. I bet that he want to see right now.

Bale's cheeks were red nowadays

Blake: What do you mean Yang?

Yang: You know, if you really want him to be impressed. You have to surprise him. I met that he would want you even more if you get down with thise dance moves.