Part 4

Everyone were loaded in the vehicle and they were looking all around. Blake turned her attention to Adam.

Blake: Hey Adam...

Adam: What is it Blake?

Blake: Can we talk about something?

Adam: Yeah.

Blake: Why is you did you come back to save me? For what I did?

Adam: Because.... I love you Blake. I wanted to... but I couldn't get to do it.

Blake look down and was feeling all emotional.

Blake: But I could have killed you.

Adam: It doesn't matter. My heart still goes out for you Blake.

Tears started to flow from Blake's eyes. The person that she cared for is no longer willing to harm her. She won't run this time.The others looked in Aw at the cute little moment that was going on.

Ruby: So Weiss, how long have you've known Kran for?

Weiss: Well we've been friend since we were kids. We played around for so long but unfortunately though, my uncle didn't like the idea of me being together with a Faunus. So there was some severe consequences. It ended up costing Kran. Something that not even time could heal.

The other looked at Kran because of his missing ears and one of his eyes. It must have been the reason why.

Kran: Guys, it's nothing really. It hurt but I just let the pain pass by.

Jaune: How could you forgive him after doing that?

Kran: who said  that I forgive him ? I haven't forgive him. I will never forgive him. Never. I just don't let hate get to me head and that is what could turn in me into a monster. Something that I don't wanna be.

Qrow: Rhhg, sorry the rude interruption but what can a guy do to get some drink around here?

Ruby: Qrow now is not the time.

Nora: You know speaking of which. I am sort of hungry. Does anyone have anything to eat?

Kran: All I have is some round candy.

Nora: Really? Then give it hear!

Kran reaches into his pockets with his hand still tied up and he tosses them into Nora's mouth. Nora showed on it for 5 seconds and straight up
spit them out.

Nora: Ew, these things are way too sour.

Ren: Inthiught you liked sour thing Nora.

Nora: Well these things are way too sour for my taste.

Kran: You know my grandpa is good friend with Ironwood. He could cook you something nice to eat.

Nora: Noe that's sound a lot more like it.

Ruby looked over to Adam.

Ruby: What did he do to you?

Adam: Why would I even bother telling you what they did? You couldn't just that I have gone.

Blake: It's okay Adam. You can talk to us.

Adam: He had my parents executed in front of me and he branded me like an animal. I was working as a slave labor for a really long time and I was really thankful that I able to make it out there.

Nora: So where did you go?

Adam: I was out one the street and I had nowhere to go. But a woman took me and raised by like her own. She had red and dark hair,