Part 11

It looks like things was going really good for Jacques but not for long. Weiss came bursting right into
The room.

Weiss: Wait, You've got the wrong man on trial. I know the man who's rigged the election. And my father does too. He's been working with him.

Weiss showed the footage of Jacques and Arthur Watts talking.

Jacque: Now, I can explain that. That is is not real.

Old man: Jacque, take your seat.

Jacque just stared and with that, he planned on running out of the room but he was ultimately stopped
by Weiss giga Knight. Jacques looked right over at his daughter.

Jacques: Weiss...

Weiss: Jacques Schnee, you are under arrest..... can I do that?

Kran just facepalmed at this and took the scroll away from Weiss.

Jacque: What is this?

Kran: This is what it is. You are under arrest.

Jacque: Arrest? For what?

Ironwood: I want you to tell me Jacques. Have you been working Arthrit Watts?

Jacques: Listen, I only wanted to win the election.

Robyn: Only?

Robyn got so mad that she ended up flipping the chair. Everyone scroll started to ring so they have to answer it. This is t gonna be a really big problem for mantle now that the heating grid is now off and everyone is gonna freeze to death.

Jacques: You have to listen to me.I did not know that he was planning this.

Winter came into the desk and look him right in the face.

Winter: You are gonna shut your mouth and get those heating grid on and running again.

Jacques: I'm afraid that is something I cannot do. The heating grid signal
are blocked off.

This definitely doesn't look lke a good sign for everyone . If they don't do anything about the heat. They are gonna freeze.

Ruby: General Ironwood, how bad is it?

Iroenwood: He's using Jacques credentials. If we don't t do anything,It could be all over for Atlas and mantle.

Kran: Look, there can still be chance for all of us. All we have to do now is get the people of mantle out of there and maybe we can protect all of them.

Ironwood: Fine,while you go do tha. Please leave Kacqies to
Me.

This is the time for everyone to leave right now. They all boarded in an aircraft so that they could save some innocent people, while they were all riding on the way there, there was a giant Grimm that came right into
The aircraft, damaging the wing.

Elm: Dammit, I can't shake it.

Kran: This isn't good, We're gonna have to ditch the ship. I'm promise that I won't be gone too long Weiss.

Weiss: I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.

With that being said, everyone jumped right out of the ship so that they could all survive. 

Timeskip.

It was Grimm town all over the place, people were being mauled alive and people getting cases right out of
Their home. There was a woman who was about to be attacked but a Grimm along with  her her daughter it thankfully Yang came to the re Sche and luncnued the Hrimm right in the head, killing.