Part 6

The Ace ops were now engaged with the target. Clover wrapped his fishing rod weapon around it's fave and pulled it right out from the rock that it was controlling. Harriet finishes the job when she upercutted the geist. She grabbed a whole bunch of purple crystal along with the rest of the Ace ops. Ruby uses her semblance to catch the lady one that there is.

Harriet: I thought you said that your semblance was like mine.

Ruby: It....is.

Harriet: I see some other speed semblances but that was different. But I see that there's a lot more going on though.

Everyone turned their attention where there was some footstep being heard.

Qrow: This is bad.

Everyone were worried now because they saw the horrible condition that Yang was in. Ruby was the first to run by her side.

Ruby: Yang?

Yang: Ruby....

Yang could barely even get those word out of her mouth. She could barely even open her eyes.

Ruby: What happened?

Qrow: I don't know but what I find is some thing that was hurting yang. He got away.

Ruby held her sister's hand because she was so worried that she wasn't going to make it. She wish that she could help her somehow but there's nothing that she could do, unfortunately.

Qrow: Kran, do you anything that could help her?

Kran: I know that there's some sort of healing liquid with dust in it. You must go below the mine so that you could get it. Just for you know, the place will be filled with Grimm.

Qrow has a determined look in his face. He wanted to take that risk if it means saving Yang's life. He's not gonna let anyone stop him on his way now, he is going in now.

Qrow: I'm going.

Kran: Qrow, you know how much of a danger it is going to be. You must allow us to come with you.

Qrow: No, I have already had someone that is important to me hurt. I'm not gonna let it happen to anyone else.

Kran: Qrow, I just wanna tell you... good lick out here.

Qrow: That that I've got any.

Qrow went alone into the with no to follow behind because he doesn't want anyone to get hurt because it could bring misfortune to them and he doesn't want to be the one responsible. He doesn't want to bring anyone pain. While he was on his way to get what he needed for Yang. He knew things aren't gonna turn out so well because his semblance is Bad luck and it could bring some unexpected event. He was below the mine and it was filled with Grimm. None of this is nothing that he can't handle so he pulled out his weapon and transformed it into scythe form. As he approaches his enemies slowly, they were now aware that he is there. They set their sight in their target and they were getting ready to attack. The Grimm Centipede took charge at him but he just cut it in half like it was nothing and there was another that one was gonna attack but he moved at side and cut it down just like how he did to the other one. He spun around fast like a boomerang and just hit sliced them all down and it was was all over for him.

Qrow: Well that was easy.

He hurt some nices that were coming behind him. He should of know that his semblance was gonna do something that would get him in trouble. When he turned around, he was expecting some more Grimm but to his surprise, he found some Atlesian Knights. Why were they here? And most importantly why were they attacking him? What did he do for them to attack him like that? They started to shoot at him but he avoided all their bullets and cut them all down one by one. He grab one by the arm and punched it right in the face. Some more Atlesian Knight started to come right down on him but he slice their guns in half and he took them out by decapitating few and even cutting some in half. He took most of them out and their populations seems to be decreasing m. Now that was over with, he went further into the mine so that he could find what he is looking for. He took out his scroll because of how furious, he is . He contacted Warren.