Part 5

Warren walked in the room that was filled up with lots of Robots everywhere and he was about to get to work in them so that Cinder could be please with. He went into the construction room so that he could get busy. Once he was in the there working, he was able to get a lot of the machines working as possible.

Warren: They absolutely have no idea what they are getting into.

Warren watched as the Atlesian knights were getting ready to attack. The Atlesian knights were not gonna be so easy to take down since they are loaded with a bunch of weapon.

Warren: Noe, you must obey whoever's your master. Now line up.

The Atlesian Knight all line up with their weapon prepared. They have a job they must do. They must take out their enemies.

Flashback.

Adam was now 18 and he was the top rank out of all the White Fang members. He was one a mission one day along with Ilia and Sienna. All three of them were at the gate that they were heading.

Guard: Stop, No one is allowed in here.

They didn't even stop and listen to the guards. They all just smirked at the two dumb guards who has no idea of what they are getting into.

Guard2: What are you deaf?

They raised theirs guns at them and they were prepareing to fire right at them.

Guard: This is your last warning. Turn yourselves around right now!

Seeing that none of them were moving, the fired at will. Sienna uses her whip to deflected all there bullets and the she grabbed a whole of one of their gun and she slammed it into the guard's face and then swooped over to the other one and dropped a double kick to his face. They proceeded into the next area. The other guards are alerted and aware of their presence now. They were guards coming around them and they were all armed. They fired with all their might. Adam spun his blades around like an helicopter blade so that he could deflect all the bullets being fired at them. Ilia whipped away the bullets while Sienna was doing pretty much the same. Some soldier started swarm them with swords. Adam ducked underneath a swipe and the he hit the same soldier with his sword hilt and kicked him down. He quick rolled into cover so that he could avoid all their gun firing. Ilia jumped out of
The cover that she was hiding behind and whipped away one of their gun. Sienna tosses an ice blade and froze her enemy's gun and wrapped her golden whip around the soldier's leg and made him fall down. Adam swiped his sword furiously at the soldier's that we're in his way. It was going pretty well for all of them and it seems that they were barely any guards left to stand in their way but little did they know though, that a guard was appearing behind Ilia with a knife. Adam was the one to notice that there someone behind her. Not wasting anytime to go over, he pulled wilt from blush with a matter of time and his sword was glowing yellow and he swung down at the guard. Everything went black as the guard's scream could be heard.

Back in the White Fang.

Adam saw Blake all alone and he walked over to her. He didn't wanted to upset her but he have to tell her the truth. He grabbed her by shoulder and he gave her a really worried expression. Blake noticed the sad look on his face and he wanted to know what it was all about.

Blake: Adam... what happened?

Adam: Blake, during that mission there has been some sort of accident.

Blake saw the look om his face and she knew exactly what he was talking about.

Blake: Adam.

Adam: I'm so sorry Blake. It just happened all of a sudden...... I'm sorry. Now I must ask you.Are you afraid?