Chapter 3

Savannah's POV
I was walking to my class. I had this class with Ethan. I walk in, there was only two spots left, again Ethan wasn't here yet. Fuck my life. I sit down in the spot. I put my head in my hands. Then the door opens, I look up. There was Ethan, he was breathing very heavily and he had a huge cut by his eye. He was bleeding and his hair was all messy. What the heck happened. Then Ethan sits next to me. He puts his stuff down and he looks at me and then quickly looked away.
"Are you ok?" I ask him. He looks at me and then looks away. Rude.
"Ethan please stop ignoring me." I say. This time he didn't even look at me.
"Mr. R?" I ask raising my hand.
"Yes Savannah?" The tea her says.
"May I please use the bathroom?" I ask him.
"Yes you may." He says. I walk out of the classroom. I go to the bathroom. I was on my way back when I was stopped by a girl.
"Hey, are you Savannah Hedgings?" She asks me.
"Yeah." I tell her.
"Oh, great. Mr. Harold, the principal, needs you and Ethan Dolan. Would you know where he is?" She asks me.
"Uh yes, he's in the class I have right now. I'll grab him and go." I say.
"Ok, bye." She says and walks away.
"Mr. R, Mr. Harold needs to see me  and Ethan Dolan." I say.
"Ok, you two are excused." He says. Ethan doesn't even look at me. He gets up and walks by me, looking at his feet the whole time. We walk out of the class together. After I shut the door I start talking.
"What's wrong." I stop him.
"Nothing, now let's get to the principal's office." He says not even making eye contact with me. He then starts walking away. I sigh and catch up to him. We walk into the office and Me. Harold looked pissed.
"There you two are. Would you please take a seat." Mr. Harold says. We sit down.
"We are waiting for two other people but we can start without them for now." He says. I nod.
"So I heard that Mr. Ethan Dolan got in a fight before class, is this correct?" Mr. Harold says. I look at Ethan, he was looking at Mr. Harold.
"Yeah it's true." He says with an embarrassed face.
"Ok, amd heard it was between you, Grayson Dolan, and Johnny Bonkwake?" He asks Ethan. Why was I here?
"Yeah." Ethan says.
"Ok, so Savannah, your probably wondering why you are here?" He asks me.
"Yeah I am." I say crossing my arms across my chest.
"Well someone told me that you were a big part of this fight." He says. My eyes widen.
"What! No I wasn't!" I yell.
"Actually you were." Ethan says. I look at him with a pissed look but also confused.
"What do you mean? I wasn't even there!" I tell at him. Then Grayson and Johnny come in.
"Care to join?" Mr. Harold asks them.
"I mean we have too." Grayson says and they sit next to us. Grayson had a huge bruise on his chin.
"What is going on!? How am I a part of this fight!!" I yelled.
"Ethan, would you care to explain to Savannah?" Mr. Harold asked him.
"I guess." Ethan says. He looks back at me.
"Well the fight was about you." He starts. My eyes widen even more. I look at Grayson and then back at Ethan.
"Why?" I ask him.
"Well Grayson told me to stay away from you. I wasn't planning on doing anything-" He starts.
"That's what you guys fought about last time." I cut him off.
"Ok kids I have to leave for a second, I'll be back." Mr. Harold says and leaves the room.
"Yeah, well Grayson started the same fight again." Ethan says with a pissed look. I look at Grayson.
"Grayson, Ethan wasn't going to do anything. I wanted to be friends with him, I mean he's cool, I know he's an f-boy, but he is your brother and I wanted to be friends so it wasn't awkward when I was over. I wasn't going to do anything with him." I tell Grayson. Grayson stands up and walks out of the room. I sigh.
"I don't want to be a part of this anymore. Ethan how about we stop talking to make Gray happy. I'm sorry." I say and leave the room after that. I go up to Grayson.
"Gray, I promise to stay away from Ethan." I say to him. He turns and looks at me. He was crying.
"Aww gray." I say hugging him. He hugs me back.
"Don't cry baby." I say rubbing his back.
"It's just that my own brother hurt me twice. And I just don't like the thought of him fucking you and hurting you. And I know you just wanted to be friends but everytime you two were together, I kept getting the feeling he was going to make a move." Grayson says. I felt like crying, I hated when Gray was crying.
"I love you babe, I would never do anything to hurt you, and I would never let your brother do anything to me." I say. He pulls out of the hug.
"Really?" He asks me.
"Yes, and I will stay away from Ethan if that will make you happy." I tell him with a smile.
"Ok." He says with the same smile. I lean in and peck his lips.
"I love you too baby." He says. I smile big and turn away. There stood Ethan. I rolled my eyes and walked away from him.
Ethan's POV
Why did that hurt? I just saw Sav kiss her boyfriend and that hurt me? I walked over in front of Grayson.
"I'm sorry Gray." I say.
"Whatever." He says with a pissed look.
"Come on Gray, you know I wouldn't do anything to Sav." I tell him.
"Well now you can't for sure because she's not talking to you." He says. I sigh.
"Whatever, you don't care about me or my happiness. Everytime I'm happy you have to take that away from me." I say and walk away from Grayson. He always did this!! Everytime I would be happy because something good happens, Gray has to come and ruin it and make everything miserable for me.