Chapter 10

Savannah's POV
I was just scrolling through Twitter when I saw a new tweet from Grayson.

GraysonDolan: I hate when you have to be sad to make others happy 😔💔

I knew he was talking about me and Ethan. I then tweeted.

SavannahHedgings: I need to say this. Don't chase after one person. Expecially if they're dating someone else. It's not worth your time. Move on, find someone who will make you happy and is actually interested in you too. Ily all ❤️

Comments:

GraysonDolan: 😶💔

SavannahHedgings: @GraysonDolan 😐

EthanDolan: Ilyt babe 😭❤️

SavannahHedgings: @EthanDolan Ilym 😍❤️

TessReed: I love you too girl 💞

SavannahHedgings: @TessReed ❤️❤️❤️

JackSmith: ☕

SavannahHedgings: @JackSmith 🤪

JohnMichel: And that's the tea sis 😳☕

SavannahHedgings: @JohnMichel: 😂😂😂

After reading some comments and replying to some of them I go over to Instagram. I got tagged in a post. I looked at it. It was from Ashley. It was a picture of me and Grayson. We were laughing and he had his arm wrapped around me. She captioned it,

Aww I miss this #Gravannah #Rip #Breakup

I committed quickly.

Comments:

SavannahHedgings: Y'all need to move on just like how I did. Gravannah is over ok, we broke up and I'm dating someone else. If you want then make Sethan a thing now or whatever but me and Grayson are over so stop posting about it.

GraysonDolan: @SavannahHedgings 😕

GraysonDolan: Don't do that to me 😔💔

SavannahHedgings: @GraysonDolan 😳😕☕

EthanDolan: Shut the hell up Ashley 🙄 #SethanForLife 💞

SavannahHedgings: @EthanDolan ily babe 😍💞

I stopped looking at the comments. I put my phone down and go downstairs.
"Hey sweetheart. Are you ok?" She asks me when i sit down at the table.
"Drama." I say while rolling my eyes.
"With who?" My mom asks.
"Grayson, and Ashley." I say.
"Who's Ashley?" My mom asks.
"Some girl at my school, trying to start things. She posted a picture of me and Grayson when were dating and saying how she misses that. I told her that it was over and that we both moved on, or at least I moved on." I tell my mom.
"Well don't let it get to you sweetheart." My mom says. Then the doorbell rang. I went and opened the door.
"Ethan? What are you doing here?" I ask him.
"We need to talk." Ethan says.
"Mom I'm going with Ethan for a little while!!" I yelled.
"Have fun!!" My mom yells back. I step outside and i shut the door.
"What's going on?" I ask him.
"Grayson." Ethan says.
"What's wrong?" I ask.
"He fucked three girls last night. He's turning into the old me." He says.
"Oh no." I say.
"We have to go talk to him." He says.
"No, I can't." I say.
"Come on Sav, you're the only one he will listen too." Ethan says. I sigh.
"Fine. But if he kisses me it's not my fault." I say.
"Why would he kiss you?" Ethan asks.
"Everytime Grayson had a panic attack or needed some talk from me he would kiss me after. I just feel like he's going to do it again." I tell him.
"I won't let him." He says.
"Ok." I say. We get into Ethan's car and we drive back to Ethan's house. We finally make it and go inside. Someone was freaking out in Grayson's room, it was probably Grayson. I knock on the door.
"Go away Ethan!!" Grayson yells. I open the door. Ethan was next to be but Grayson wouldn't see him though. He hid himself behind the wall.
"What did I say! Oh, Savannah? What are you doing here?" Grayson asks me wiping away some tears on his cheeks. His eyes were red and puffy.
"Ethan told me you were having a panic attack. I wanted to help." I say.
"I'm fine, go back home." Grayson says looking away from me. I come in and sit on the edge of Grayson's bed.
"Could you please leave?" Grayson asks me.
"No, I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong and I can help." I tell him.
"There's only one way you can help, and you won't do it." Grayson says. I knew it was break up with Ethan.
"Come on Gray. You can't say me breaking up with Ethan is the only way to make you happy again. There are a lot of other beautiful girls with great personality's at our school." I tell him.
"But they're not you Sav!!" Grayson yells at me.
"So what if they aren't me Gray, I've moved on and so should you. You're the one who broke up, why am i the one moving on so fast and you can't?" I ask him.
"I've realized I made a mistake." Grayson says.
"Don't make this harder than it needs to be Grayson. Just go look for someone else who will treat you right, and that doesn't have a boyfriend they love a lot." I tell Grayson seriously. He sighs. He sits next to me.
"So you really love Ethan huh?" Grayson asks me.
"Yes, a lot." I say.
"Well I never wanted either of you two to find out i still liked you. I didn't want to start this drama. I wanted to stay away because I wanted the two of you to be happy without me getting in the way." Grayson tells me.
"You deserve to be happy and if Ethan makes you happy then stay with him, keep him close. Happiness is most important. And if me being sad makes you happy-"
"No gray, you being sad doesn't make me happy. I want you to be happy too. I won't be able to live with myself if i know I'm the reason you can't be happy." I tell him. He shakes his head.
"I think no matter what, one of us is going to be sad. I want what's best for you and Ethan is what's best for you. Go live your life and I'll live mine." He says.
"But you're not going to be happy. You'll turn into the old Ethan. I can't let that happen." I say.
"No I won't, i promise." He says.
"Can we at least stay friends?" I ask him.
"You really want to be friends with your ex?" Grayson asks me.
"Yeah, you're a good person Gray, we can just be friends." I say with a smile.
"Ok." Grayson says. He hugs me. I quickly get out of the hug.
"Well I'm glad I could help." I say standing up. Then Ethan walks in.
"Hey guys, are you ok Grayson?" Ethan asks Gray.
"Yeah." Grayson says.
"I should get going." I say.
"Ok." Ethan says. He pecks me on the lips and then I leave.
Ethan's POV
After Sav leaves Grayson started crying and collapses on his bed.
"Bro are you ok?" I ask coming over by him.
"I hate love." Grayson says.
"You love her?" I ask him.
"Of course I do. But i need to move on just like how she did." He says. I nod and leave his room.