Chapter 5

Ethan's POV
Today was one of the biggest parties of the year for our school. Grayson wasn't going because he had a bunch of homework. I personally think it's because of Sav.
Grayson's POV
I was doing my homework. I wasn't going to that party. Not tonight. Then I got a text. Ethan already left for the party a few minutes ago. He took my car because his car is in the shop right now getting fixed.

Babe😭❤️: Hey Gray, I think we should get back together. I feel like I found myself now.

Me: You expect me to get back together with you after you made out with my brother 😒

Babe😭❤️: I did not!! Nothing happened, he just apologized for everything he did. He asked to be friends and I said no because of you. I knew it was going to upset you. You are the reason I was happy and now you're mad at me for no reason.

Me: I'm sorry Sav. I'm just a little moody. Yeah we can get back together. I missed you 😘

Babe😭❤️: I missed you more 😍

Me: Not possible 🙅❤️

Babe😭❤️: Ok, you've won this time. I have to get to this party, are you coming?

Me: Nah, I'm doing homework 🙄

Babe😭❤️: Aww, ok. I'll see you tomorrow then 😘

Me: Yep 😊❤️

I set my phone down and start doing more homework.
Savannah's POV
I wore a cute pink dress with some tab high heels for the party.

(Savannah's outfit) I then get into my car and leave

(Savannah's outfit)
I then get into my car and leave.

I arrive at the party. I walk in. I see my friend Tess and I walk over by her.
"Hey Tess, looking good." I say looking at her dress.
"You're looking so much better though." She says.
"Nah." I disagree.
"Yah." She say. We both laugh.
"So how's Grayson?" She asks me.
"We're back together." I tell her.
"Great. How about Ethan?" She asks me.
"Oh me and Ethan have nothing." I say.
"I mean the way he looks at you. I can tell he has some feelings for you." She says and moves her head to make me look. I turn my head and I see Ethan, he licks his lips as he's looking at me. I roll my eyes and look at Tess.
"He's delirious." I say rolling my eyes.
"Haha, ok." She says handing me a drink. I take a sip.

It's been about an hour. I was really drunk.
Ethan's POV
I was drunk but not to drunk.
"Who's that girl?" I asked my buddy.
"That's Savannah Hedgings. You know her dude." He says.
"I do?" I ask him.
"Oh, you're drunk." He says laughing.
"She's hot." I say biting my bottom lip.
"She's your brother's gir-"
"I'm going to talk to her." I say walking away from my buddy. I walk up to her.
"Hey babygirl." I say winking at her. She giggles.
"Hi." She says. Her friend gives me a dirty look.
"What's your problem?" I ask her friend.
"You'll never change Dolan." She says and whispers, be careful, into Savannah's ear and walks away. Savannah nods.
"You want to go somewhere? Alone?" I ask her. She nods her head. We walk into a bedroom at this person's house. I lock the door. I take off my shirt. She stares at my chest.
"You like what you see?" I ask her. She nods. I smile at her. I place my lips on top of her's. She starts kissing me back. We quickly start making out. I take off my pants and I take her dress off. Now we are both left in our underwear. We lay down on the bed, next to each other. I lick my lips.
"You're very beautiful baby." I say to her.
"I could say the same about you." She says. We strip all the way down. We go under the covers. I start kissing down her neck. I start kissing all the way down. Moans filled the room. I stop right in front of her heat. I then check around the room. I found a box of condoms in the drawer. I expected to find some. So I took one out and I put it on. I then carefully put it in. We both started moaning. I start kissing her weak spot on her neck as I thrusted in and out.
"I-I'm g-going to c-cum." She says.
"Let it go, babygirl." I whisper into her ear. She lets it out. I do shortly after as well. Then I get up. I then start putting my clothes back on, she does the same. I didn't leave any hickeys, because I didn't want too. We then walk out of the room. She walks over by her friends and I walk by mine.
"What happened in that room with Savannah?" Jack asks me.
"Nothing. We just talked." I lie.
"Oh ok." He says. Then we start dancing to the music.
Savannah's POV
I just finished that in room with Ethan, I think his name is. Then I go over by Tess.
"What happened?" She asks me.
"I-" I stopped because everything started to go blurry."
"I'm having fun!!" I yelled.
"Here. I should bring you home." She says.
"No!! I love it here!!" I yell. She leads me to the door and takes me outside. I'm to drunk to do anything.
"I'm taking you home." She says after shuting the door. She takes me to a car and drives me away.

We arrive to this house and she leads me up to a room and I fall asleep in the bed.

I open my eyes to a very bright light. I get up. I felt a little dizzy. I put on an outfit and some makeup. I took some medicine for my headache. I did my hair and brushed my teeth. I'm so confused on what happened last night. I sit in my car and pull out my phone.

Me: Hey Ethan, I was just wondering if you remember what happened last night?

Ethan😎: I remember, you don't?

Me: No, I was really drunk, I think, what happened?

Ethan😎: I'll explain at school, you're not going to like it 😒 Just remember I was drunk too.

Me: Um ok?

I set my phone down and started driving to school. Once I made it to school I quickly went in looking for Ethan. I found him by my locker, he looked really nervous. I walk up to him.
"What happened last night?" I ask him.
"Here, let's go over here." He pulls me into a corner where nobody could see us.
"So?" I ask him.
"You're going to hate me, but in my defense I was really drunk to, I guess not as much as you though." He says worriedly.
"Just tell me what happened Ethan?" I ask him.
"You promise you won't scream or yell." He says.
"Yes I promise, now tell me." Says getting anxious.
"We kind of fucked-"
"What!!" I yelled. He covered my mouth with his hand.
"Shut up." He says. I nod. He pulls his hand away from mt mouth.
"What?" I whisper yell.
"We we're both really drunk and ir just happened." He says looking at his feet and fiddling with the ring on his finger.
"What are we going to tell gray!?" I ask him.
"Tell him what?" I heard someone say from behind me. I turn around to see...