Chapter 4

Savannah's POV
I was getting ready for school. I finished my makeup and went downstairs. My mom was in the living room. I just left, I'm not talking to my mom right now because she is the reason I can't see my dad anymore so I'm not talking to her right now. I get in my car and get to school.

I finally reach the school. I get out of my car and walk in. I go to my locker. Then I heard my name being called.
"Sav!" I turn around and I see Ethan coming up to me. Fuck. I quickly grab my stuff and shut my locker. A shit, I have to walk down the hall Ethan is walking down right now. I take a deep breath and start walking down the hall, but I keep my eyes on the ground. Then someone stopped me.
"Sav. We need to talk." He says. I shake my head no.
"Please Sav." He says. I roll my eyes and start walking away. Then Grayson comes up to me.
"What was that about!?" He yells at me.
"Huh?" I ask him.
"Why were you talking to Ethan! You promised." He whispered the last part. Fuck, fuck, fuck!!
"He talked to me, I didn't say anything to him." I tell him.
"Bullshit!!" Grayson yells.
"Gray-"
"Shut the hell up!! I don't want to talk to you!!" He yelled at me again. I dropped all my stuff on the ground.
"I HA-" He started but then stopped.
"Say it." I tell him.
"Uh-"
"SAY IT!!" I yelled at him.
"No! I can't lie to you!!" He yelled at me. I started crying.
"Gray, I think we need a break." I say.
"I mean if that's what you want." He says.
"Just a small break, so we can find ourselves. We've been fighting a lot lately and I think we just need this right now." I tell him. The tears running down my cheeks.
"Ok. Bye." He says and walks away with a very sad look. I know this hurt him, it hurt my too. But we just need this little break. I then walk to my class.

It was now lunch time. I haven't smiled since the break. But it looks like Grayson is getting over it quickly. I walk over to the table I usually sit at with my friends. I sit down. I set my food in front of me. I just stare at it and move it around with my fork while all my friends talk and laugh. Then someone taps me on the shoulder. Everyone goes silent. I turn around and see Ethan.
"Ethan go away." I tell him. All the girls gasp and my response.
"Please Sav, we need to talk. It's about the fight." He says. I roll my eyes.
"I told you I don't want to be apart of this anymore." I say to him.
"I'm not dragging you into it, I just want to explain and apologize." He says. He knows he's saying this in front of the popular girls that he's fucked before right?
"Eth-"
"Please." He pouts. I sigh.
"Fine, you get five minutes." I say.
"Sweet. Come on." He drags me away from the table. We past where Grayson was sitting. He gave me a dirty look when he sees I'm with Ethan. Everyone does. I'm pretty sure they all think we're going to make out, I won't let that happen.
"Ethan everyone is giving us dirty looks." I tell him as soon as we stop.
"Who cares about them. Anyways, I'm so very sorry. I just wanted to be your friend, I never wanted to start any of this drama. And I feel I'm the reason you and Grayson are on break-" He starts dating but I cut him off.
"No way. You're not the reason we're on break. We have been fighting a lot lately and I felt right now we just need a break to find ourselves, in no way, shape, or form are you the reason this is happening. Now I need to get back to lunch-"
"Let me finish." Ethan says.
"Fine." I say.
"I'm such a horrible person. I fucked up your life and so many other girls. I can't control myself for some reason. But I can with you, I know I can't kiss you and do that stuff. Yes your pretty but I keep my distance. But I want to be friends, and that's it." He says.
"But Gray won't approve of that." I tell him.
"I guess Gray is the only one here that's important." He says.
"Ethan stop, stop trying to guilt trip me. We can't be friends and that's final." I say and walk back into the lunch room. Everyone was staring at me.
"Nothing happened!!" I yelled at everyone. Then Ashley, one of Ethan's fuck buddies, comes up to me.
"Yeah sure, now that you're on break you think you can just hook up with Ethan." She says. Oh this girl was pissing me off. I then just punched her in the face. Everyone gasped.
"Nothing fucking happened with Ethan!!" I yelled at them. Ethan comes into the lunch room.
Ethan's POV
I come into the lunch room. There stood Savannah looking at me. Everyone was staring at us. Ashley was on the ground while holding her face.
"What's happening?" I ask Savannah.
"Everyone thinks we made out!! We didn't!" She yells.
"Oh no way!! I didn't make out with her." I say. Everyone then looks away from us but Grayson was still staring. Then Ashley got up and came to me. She then placed her lips on mine. I start kissing back for some reason. Then Ashley pulls out.
"Savannah punched me." She pouted.
"Why?" I ask her. Our faces are not even an inch a part.
"I don't know." She says.
"Oh your fucking know!!" Sav yells from behind us. Ashley turned around to look at Sav.
"You accused me of making out with Ethan for being on break with Grayson but i didn't!!" Sav yells at Ashley.
"Ok girls, please stop fighting." I say. Then they walk back to their tables and everything goes back to normal. Except that Sav throws her food away and leaves the lunch room.