Chapter 8

Ethan's POV
I just showed up at the party with Ashley.
"We should go dance." Ashley says to me.
"Ethan!" I heard someone call. I turn around to see Tess.
"I'll be right back." I say walking away over by Tess.
"What did she say?" I ask Tess.
"Well she told me something, and I've convinced her to tell you." She says with a smile.
"Oh." I say.
"Here I'll bring you to Sav." She says pulling me with her. We then go by Savannah. She looked very good in her dress.

(Savannah's Dress) "So Sav, you should tell Ethan now

(Savannah's Dress)
"So Sav, you should tell Ethan now." Tess says.
"Tell Ethan what?" Jack asks.
"Here, us three should talk alone." Tess says and pulls me and Sav to a separate corner.
Savannah's POV
My heart was beating so fast. I was nervous for his answer. I take a huge gulp.
"Tess, i really don't want." I say.
"Come on sav, you can tell me anything." Ethan says. I sigh.
"I can't do this." I say and storm away from them. It was to much for me. It sent my anxiety threw the roof and i just couldn't take it. I go outside to get some fresh air. I sit down on the bench thing in the backyard of Hailey's house, the girl who threw this party. Then I heard the glass door slide open. Yep, Ethan was coming out here to talk to me. Then someone sits next to me. I keep my face in my hands and I don't look at the person.
"Hey Sav." I heard a males voice say. I look up and I see Ethan. I quickly stand up. He grabs my arm.
"Sav please don't run away again." Ethan says. I sigh. I sit back next to him. I look at him.
"Tess didn't tell me." He says.
"She didn't!?" I ask him really loudly.
"No, she told me that you we're the one who had to tell me." He says. My face started to get a burning feeling.
"I can't." I say looking away from him. He places his fingers in my chin and moves my head back towards him.
"Please Sav, I disserve to know." He says with a very calm and soothing voice.
"Ok." I say.
"So, what is it?" He asks me.
"Well,.I'm not sure how you're going to react.." I start saying while looking away from Ethan and down at my feet.
"I like you.. like more than a friend. Grayson was right that one time, that I liked him but loved you. And when I saw that you and Ashley were getting really close.. I guess you could say I was, jealous. So I started acting all weird and ignoring you like that, it was a foolish move and I'm sorry about that. But if you like Ashley amd only see me as a friend, I understand. After all I've put you through and stuff, I'm ok if you don't feel the same way." I tell him. I could feel the tears starting to form.
"Wait, for real?" He asks me.
"Yes Ethan, I wouldn't just lie to you like that." I say looking at him now. He wipes away one of the tears that slipped and was rolling down my cheek with his thumb.
"Sav, I think you're very beautiful and I don't have any feelings for Ashley. I was kind of using her to get my feelings away from you since I thought you still liked gray." He says.
"Ew, no way. He's my ex, I don't like him anymore." I say.
"So, now that we told each other will like each other.. now what?" He asks me.
"I mean, if you're ready?" I ask him.
"I am if you are." Ethan says. I kiss him. He kisses back.
"Aww, true love!!" Tess squeals. I pull out of the kiss with Ethan and look at Tess.
"Haha, you're hilarious." I say sarcastically. Then we all laugh.
"Let's get back to the party." Ethan says. I nod.
"Wait, so you two are dating right?" Tess asks us. I nod my head yes.
"Yay!?" She squeals. I laugh at how girly she was being. We get back to the party.
"Come on Ethan, let's go dance." Ashley says.
"Actually I'm going to dance with Sav, if that's ok." Ethan tells Ashley.
"Uh, you came with me." She says with a jealous look.
"Sorry Ash." He says. He pulls me into the crowd of people dancing. We start dancing together to the music.
Grayson's POV
I was looking around for Sav. I wanted to apologise for everything and hopefully we can become friends. Then I see Tess smiling. I go over by her.
"Hey." I say to her. She was staring at something. I looked at what she was looking at. I saw Ethan and Sav dancing. Well there goes everything. She then pecks him on the lips. That felt like a stab to the heart.
"Oh hey Gray." Tess says. I couldn't take my eyes of them. I took a big gulp.
"Oh yeah, Ethan and Sav are dating now." Tess says.
"Oh." I say. I turn my head towards Tess.
"When did that happen?" I ask her.
"Just a few minutes ago. She told him that she developed feelings for him and he said he liked her too. Then they started dating. It just sort of happened really quickly." She says.
"Uh- I have to go. My mom needs me home." I lie.
"Does she need Ethan too?" She asks me.
"Nope, just me. Hopefully you have fun. And hopefully their happy together." I say and walk away. The tears started forming and I needed to get out of here quickly. Then someone tapped on my shoulder. It was Tess.
"Aww you're crying." Tess says pulling me into a hug. I quickly get out of the hug.
"I'm fine Tess, I need to leave now though." I say.
"You're jealous." She says.
"What? Pfft, no I'm not." I say denying it.
"Omg you still like Sav!!" Tess yells.
"Ok ok, lower your voice." I tell her.
"And you're jealous that Ethan and Sav are dating now. You're a jealous ex." Tess says.
"Yeah yeah, now can I leave." I say rolling my eyes.
"Not until I tell sav!!" She squeals.
"No! You can't." I say.
"Why not?" She asks me.
"I don't want to get in the way of her and Ethan. They deserve each other, I saw the way they looked at each other when I was with them. They love each other and I'm not getting in the way of that." I tell Tess.
"Aww, what a sweet brother you are." Tess says.
"Yep, now I'm going to leave." I say.
"Ok, have a great night at home." She says and walks away. I go home.