History Repeats Itself

Last time on escape the night Leon invited 9 guests to a dinner party at his new house. But they got trapped and had to escape before sunrise. They had to assemble 8 artifacts in order to escape. Tamara was eaten by zombies, Kym was electrified, Ryland was eaten by lions, Ci-Ci was burned alive but was later revived, Bridgette was stabbed to death, David was drowned, Emma was murdered by a serial killer and Izzy was killed in a mad lab, leaving Leon, Maggie and Ci-Ci to survive. Now it will happen again.

Leon somehow woke up in a huge mansion. He didn't know how he got here.

"What the hell is going on? Is anyone here?" Leon shouted out only to be met with silence. He looked around the house and still couldn't find anyone. Then the front door opened and he saw a woman standing at the door. She was wearing a big black dress and had a lot of dark make-up on. "Who are you?" Leon asked and she laughed evily.

"You might not know me but you very well know my son." She said as she showed him a picture. It was Martinus. "YOU KILLED HIM AND YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!" She yelled and then laughed. "But of course I'll have some fun with this." She then put Leon under a spell and made him write invitations for a party. After that she locked him up in a dark room and erased his memory of what just happened. Ho could still remember everything that happened in his life, but he just forgot about the sorceress and what she did to him.

Dear Friends,

I want to invite you to a party that you won't forget. It will be filled with nice and fun surprises. But the estate only exist in the 1700s you cannot bring any modern technology with you or else you will not be able to enter.

Leon V.

"A letter for Janet." The young lady said as Janet opened the front door.

"I ordered a pizza though." Janet said with a frown. She then took the letter and went back inside.
"I'm always down for a party." Coral said as she was reading.
"No technology? How am I supposed to live there?" Molly asked herself.
"Oh bitch, I'm ready to party!" Monaka cheereed.

"Oh hell no! I'm not doing this shit again!" Maggie shoited as she ran outside and threw the invitation in the pool. "Die, bitch!"
"I am not going to a party hosted by Leon! I do not wanna die again!" Ci-Ci shouted and ripped the invitation apart. Then she threw it in the trash.
-----------------------------------------------------------
And in the evening the guests arrived.

Monaka - We got there and the house is BEUTIFUL! (These are confessions)

"Oh, hey girls!" Luna greeted as she aproached Coral and Violet. They hugged and started talking.
Molly and Janet were on the other end looking at a painting of a woman.

"Who is she? And why does Leon have a painting of her here?" Janet asked and Molly shrugged.
"Speaking of Leon, where the hell is he?" Molly wondered.
"I don't know." Janet replied.

Molly - He is nowhere to be seen. Weird. It IS his party. He should be here, right?

And Lina, Jess, Monaka and Daisy were looking at the enterior and the beautiful decorations.
"He really decked this place out for us." Daisy pointed out and the girls nodded.

Jess - The place really has some character.

Then a door on the side opened and what it seemed like a bird woman jumped out. They all started running, but then she caught Jess and took her somewhere.
"Jess! No!" Daisy yelled amd tried running after her, but couldn't catch up.

Coral - What the hell just happened?

Lina - We were all chillin' and then out of a sudden, BOOM, Jess is gone.

"Like, should we save her? What do we do now?" Violet asked the group, but the group seemed to be too stressed to notice.

Luna - We are a mess right now. We came to party! We didn't expect this to happen!

Daisy - We legit don't know what to do now! Like what is happening!

Then a woman appeared next to them.

"Who the hell are you?" Coral asked and the woman spoke up.

"I'm Crystal. A sorceress trapped you all here. Last year Leon had invited his friends to a dinner party and my brother killed most of them and when Leon killed him my mom didn't stop looking for him until she finally found him. Now he's trapped here and you're all playing this sick game that my mom has put you in." She explained and the guests gasped

Janet - So this was all a trap.

"Are we gonna die?" Janet asked and Crystal nodded.

"Probably. Knowing my mother she'll probably enjoy killing you." Crystal said.

Luna - *awkward laugh* Nope. This ain't my shit.

"And how the hell can we escape?" Lina asked.

"You need to find 8 diamond and place them into those eight spots on the cabinet. In the cabinet is the necklace that will help you kill my mother." Crystal explained. "For each gem a life has to be taken." She added and the group gasped.

Coral - What the actual f-

"Okay, well where the hell are Jess and Leon then?" Molly asked and the group remembered.

"I think I know where they are." Crystal said and lead the guests down the hallways.

Violet - We're all probably gonna die, but we're not dying without Leon and Jess. So first we have a rescue mission.

Meanwhile in the locked tower

Leon woke up chained to the wall and a bird woman just brought Jess in the tower with him.

"You stay here." The bird woman said before leaving and locking the door.

"Leon! What happened?" Jess asked.

"Wait, why are you here? What is going on?" Leon asked and Jess gave him a confused look. "Could you please just look for any sort of key?" Leon suggested and Jess got to work. Leon was looking around and noticed something on the wall. "Your friends will help you out." Leon read out and Jess looked at him. "What? There's more of you here?" He asked.

"Yeah. You invited us here." Jess explained.

Jess - Why the hell is Leon being so weird right now?

Leon - God damnit. Is this gonna be like last year?

Jess found a key and a note. First she unlocked Leon from the chains and then read the note.

"You have one night to escape. Go to the theatre room." Jess read. Leon sighed.

Leon - It is like last year. Damnit.

The group got to the tower and saw that they need a key.

"There's a note attached to the door!" Monaka exclaimed and read. "The key is in the bushes."

Janet - Pretty straight forward. We had to look in the bushes.

They all started looking and soon Daisy found a chest.

"Guys I got something!" She shouted and everyone gathered around her. "We need five letters for the lock."

Violet - Ugh. I wanted to party. This is the exact opposite.

"Um, try tower? Maybe?" Monaka questioned. Daisy put in the word tower and the chest popped open.

Monaka - Okay, so I'm smarter than I thought.

Luna grabbed the key and unlocked the tower. Leon and Jess came out of it and they all hugged it out.

Leon - Okay, here we go again.

"Guys, we have one night to get out of here and we need to go to the theatre." Jess announced and they all went there. On the way there the group informed Leon and Jess about the diamonds, deaths and the sorceress.

To be continued...

Well, here's the first episode. Even TsunamiStarz and mooniiwxlks got a cameo.💚