Saddest Deaths

And here I am again rating the deaths by saddness. Without further ado, here we go:

7. Molly - Every single death was sad, but one had to be last. And it was this one. I only ranked it this low because it was the first death and I still wasn't as attached to the character. But the death was sad.

6. Janet - I am so sad that this one ranked so low. Janet was such a cute little cinnamon roll and I was so sad to kill her off so early. But I only ranked her death so low because she died fair and square. There were a lot of people who died by a twist and also this desth wasn't as original as some of the other ones.

5. Daisy - This death broke my heart. I loved Daisy's kind of troublemaker character and the build up to the death was really sad and intense, but I feel like the death wasn't as sad. So yeah, that's the only reason.

4. Lina - Episode six was intense and a lot of things happened (including drama). And this death was also a twist and unfair. But I felt like these first three were either more brutal or more unfair.

3. Monaka - This one was one of the most diffucult one to write. Monaka was such a fun character to have in the season and she made it so far. Although the death itself isn't original, the twist that both Luna and Monaka almost made it out alive made this death a hundred times sadder. But it's number three because she voted for herself.

2. Coral - Coral's death was a fun one, but also a really sad one. She died by a twist, she died too early and also was one of the smartest people in the group. This death had to be ranked this high because it was unfair and a twist.

1. Luna - This death isn't as original, but the build up to the death is exciting and the death and the twist are really sad and very unfair. This death is for me by far the saddest.

So yeah, that's it for this chapter. Do you agree with me? Or do you dissagree?