Ice Queen

Previously on escape the night the guests had to face the snake woman and find her medallion. Monaka and Luna were put into the final death challenge. Luna won and got the diamond. The girls started running and just when they thought they'd both make it out alive the snake woman caught Monaka and killed her.

Jess - At this point were all devastated, but we have to survive.

Luna put the seventh diamond in the seventh slot.
"We need one more." Leon said.
"Listen guys, no one else is gonna die. We're all gonna try our best and we're all coming out of this alive. Okay?" Luna encouraged and the rest nodded.
"Yeah. We've had our differences and we've had our fights, but now we just have to stick together and win." Violet added. Suddenly the room went blue.

Leon - Some kind of a blue light just turned on. Why?

The group screamed. Then the ice queen entered the lounge.

Luna - This beautiful woman with the most beautiful dress entered our lounge. And, yeah, next to her were literal life size scary snowmen with, like, sharp teeth and sharp nails. Where are we now?

"Welcome to my ice land. It's the place where all your fantasies will come to life." She said sweetly. Then her eyes darkened. "Unless you came to kill and defeat me! Then you all die!" She shouted out.

Violet - Damn.

"We don't wanna kill you!" Leon tried reasoning with her.

Leon - I mean, we do, but let's make her our friend for now.

"Well then, that's great. We can get along now." She said. "Follow me." She said calmly and the guests followed her to the backyard.

Luna - It was a winter wonderland! Probably the best thing that happened to us all night.

"Wow!" Violet said, being amazed by the sight she was seeing.
"Have fun." She said and went to her throne on the other side of the backyard. Her two guards followed her.

Jess - I was like: "We're gonna have a great time here," but then this weird man approached us.

"H-hello outsiders." The man said and the group turned to him.

Violet - Who is this man? And can we trust him?

"Don't trust the ice queen. She's crazy. She has this diamond that drove her to insanity." The man said.

Leon - Holy shit.

"We need that diamond." Jess said.
"How do we get it?" Luna asked.
"First you'll have to kill her guards. She doesn't go anywhere without them. You'll never be able to defeat her if she has her guards. But I know she hides spare swords in the little hut over there." The man explained while pointing to the hut. "But watch out. If the guards see you they'll take you to the queen and she'll kill you."

Luna - Okay. Get the swords and don't get killed.

The guests sneaked over to the hut. In the hut they saw a chest.
"It's locked." Jess said as she tried opening it. "It looks like it needs a word. A five letter word." She added.
"Try 'queen'." Luna suggested. Jess put the word in the lock, but it didn't work.
"That's not it." Jess said.
"Damnit." Violet said. "What if it's guard? Or sword?" Violet suggested. Jess tried both words. None of them opened the chest.

Violet - Why is this so difficult?

"You know what? I'm gonna go outside and look through the kingdom. Maybe I find something that could help us." Leon said. The girls nodded. Leon exited the hut and walked around the kingdom. He didn't find anything that could help them unlock the chest. He returned to the girls.
"I couldn't find anything." Leon said, disappointed in himself.