Leprachaun's Emeralds

Hitting you guys with an early update again because I can't wait and I soon wanna finally post this story to the end.💚

Previously on escape the night the guests had to break the mummy's curse. First they had to retrieve the items they needed to complete the ritual and then two people were sent into the mummy's lair to finish the ritual. Coral and Violet were chosen to finish the ritual and in the end they got to pick which guest would be sacrificed. They picked Lina and decision put a target on their backs.

"I think we should just continue." Coral said and the rest nodded. Violet stood up and put the fifth diamond in the fifth slot. They heard a man cackle. A new drawer in the living room opened. Luna grabbed the note.
"You've awoken the leprachaun. Go to his land in the backyard." She read.

Violet - This is horror movie material.

"Let's go." Leon said and the group went to the backyard.

Jess - The backyard looked like the happiest place on earth. But we all know someone is gonna die here.

The leprachaun approached them.
"Hi. Welcome to my land. I have what you are looking for, but I can't give it up that easily. I will need you to go to the flower patch and find me the flowers of life, then you will go to the merchant over there and get me a potion of happiness and lastly you will have to get into my gold safe and fimd me two silver coins. And remember, look for emeralds." He said and handed each of them a bag. "When you find an emerald just put it in your bag. You'll need them." He added and the group nodded.

Monaka - I am pretty sure that that little man is gonna kill one of us. And that scares me.

The guests made their way to the flower patch. On the way there Jess was looking for emeralds and managed to find five. She gave two to Monaka.

Jess - Our ally just died. So y'know maybe these emeralds will somehow give us immunity.

They made it to the flower patch and saw a note.
"The flower of life is white with a purple stem." Leon read. "Okay, look around guys!"

Monaka - There were too many flowers of all colors.

While looking everyone was also finding emeralds. Jess foumd two more, Coral found two and gave one of them to Violet, Leon found three and Luna and Monaka found one.

Coral - These emeralds were everywhere, but no flower of life.

Then Luna found the flower of life and around it five other emeralds.
"I got it!" Luna shouted out. After they were done with the flower patch Luna had six emeralds, Jess and Leon five, Coral and Monaka three and Violet two.

Luna - I don't know what we would use these stupid emeralds for, but I am trying to find the most.

On the way to the merchant Violet found three more emeralds, while Monaka and Luna found four.
"Hello, hello! What do you need?" The merchant asked.
"We need the potion of happiness." Leon said. The group immidiately noticed a bag full of something on the ground.
"Well, only the best can get the potion of happiness. You'll all compete in knocking the cans down. You have three balls. We'll see who gets the most." The merchant said.

Leon - I'm feelin' pretty confident.

Leon was up first. He knocked down all nine cans.

Coral - That just set the standards really high.

Leon - I did way better than I actually expected.

Next up was Monaka. She knocked down only three. Violet was next. She knocked down eight cans.