Silver Bullets

You're getting an early upload because I wanna treat you. And don't be surprised by this episode. IT'S A TWIST.💚

Previously on escape the night the guests had to face the vampires and were split into two teams. Violet, Jess, Monaka and Daisy were on the losing team and had to go into the death challenge. Daisy lost, but the winners got to choose if they would just kill Daisy or if they would save Daisy, but sacrifice one of the winners. In the end the winners chose to kill Daisy and she was killed by the vampires.

Violet placed the third diamond in the third slot. All of a sudden three werewolves entered the living room. The guests started freaking out.

Luna - This is madness!

Violet - I didn't know what was happening. All of a sudden everyone was running and then before I know it, a werewolf grabbed a hold of me.

Soon another werewolf grabbed Luna. And then the third one grabbed Coral.

Coral - I got captured. I felt really dissapointed.

The werewolves walked out with the captured three.
"Oh my god what just happened?!" Monaka shouted out in anger.

Monaka - If these three die I am gonna be pissed. I mean I guess I'm gonna be happy that I'm still alive, but you know, I'm gonna be pissed!

Then a chest opened. Leon grabbed what was inside it.
"Your friends have been captured by the vampires. If you don't save them in one hour all of them will be killed."

Leon -WHAT!?

"You will have to find a gun and sliver bullets." Leon read. "Everything is hiden away in the armory."

Lina - I mean, yeah. Makes sense.

"Let's go." Jess said and the four went to the armory.

Jess - We only have one hour and I am not letting these beautiful people die.

The guests made it to the armory and Monaka found a note on the table.
"A lever." She read.

Monaka - We've got one hour and that's what they give us?! Seriously!?

"I guess we're looking for a lever." Jess said and the guests started searching.

Leon - We were looking for like ten minutes and we couldn't find it. So I just started throwing weapons and boxes on the ground.

"Guys look! I found something." Leon announced, pointing to the empty slot.

Lina - Okay, so we need a lever there.

"Oh, the lever is actually on its own and we need to find it and attach it to there." Monaka said and the guest continued searching for the lever.

Monaka - We were looking for the wrong thing. This whole part of the night was just a mess. Friends got captured, we got one hour to save them, no instructions, we're looking for the wrong things. Like seriously, give us a break.

Then Jess opened a box and found the lever.
"Got it!" She announced, ran to the empty slot and placed the lever. She pulled the lever and a secret door open.

Jess - Oh my god. I was not expecting that.

The guests entered the secret room and found a locked chest. There was a note on top of it. Lina took it.
"Say the name of a captured friend you want to set free." She read. The group gasped.

Monaka - *smiling widely* We get to set one of them free.

"Who do we set free?" Lina asked.
"I mean, for me obviously Coral. She could still help us out a lot." Jess stated.
"True. But also anyone could do that. All three of them have proven themselves." Monaka said.
"But if we go off who helped the most, it would be Coral. And if we only have a half hour left to save them, Coral would be the person I don't want to see dead." Leon said.
"Okay, it's set. Coral!" Lina shouted out. Soon Coral showed up in the armory and the group hugged.
"Thank you guys!" Coral said hapily.