Angel's Feathers

Previously on escape the night Leon invited nine guests to a haunted house cursed by evil. But this time he was tricked. And now they have to find eight diamonds to get out.

The guests entered the theatre room.

Janet - We got into this room and it's huge. If we have to find something in here it's gonna take ages.

Coral - Such a shame we only have one night to get out. This place is nice!

"I got something!" Molly shouted out as she picked up a note. "In this room the harpies have hiden the hearts of the three people they killed. If they are found and placed in a box next to the big screen the location of the angels feathers will be revealed. If a harpy touches an angels feather they die."

Lina - Okay so we need to find those feathers. We need them to kill these bird women.

"But watch out. The harpies are after you." Molly finished reading and the group started talking.

"Okay, so I say we just look for these freaking hearts and not get caught." Leon suggested and the group nodded.

Leon - We haven't even started, but I'm already sick of this.

Violet - *laughs awkwardly* It's chill, we just gotta find some hearts and NOT GET CAUGHT BY THE HARPIES! WHAT IS THIS!

The group scatters around and start looking for the hearts. Luna found one in a far corner.

Luna - I found one. And it was absolutely disgusting.

"Ew! This is so gross!" Luna shouted as she picked the heart up.
"Oh, you got one!" Jess exclaimed.
"Yeah, but it's disgusting." Luna said, still disgusted. Luna brought the heart to the box and continued searching. All of a sudden the door to the theatre room opened and a harpy entered.

Daisy - We were just looking for those hearts and then that harpy showed up and I was just really scared. I just ducked down and hoped for the best.

The harpy soon grabbed a hold of Molly and pulled her out of the room, closing the door on her way out.

Molly - I got captured. And I feel horrible because I can't help my friends.

"Molly just got snatched, you guys!" Monaka said and the group laughed a bit. Then they continued searching. Coral found the second heart and put it in the box.

Jess - I need to find at least one heart. I have to pull my weight somehow. I don't wanna die.

Another harpy showed up and took Violet.

"Guys help!" She screamed as she was being dragged out.
"We're so sorry, Violet!" Daisy shouted out before Violet was dragged out.

Coral - I feel so bad for not saving my best friend, but there was no chance I could've saved her without dying.

"Let's just find the last one and get the hell out of here!" Leon encouraged the group.

Monaka - It took so damn long to find this one heart. It's not even that small!

After looking under one of the seats Monaka finally found the last and put it in the box. She grabbed the note and a harpy showed up again. The group screamed and started running around. Coral, Luna and Daisy were the first ones that made it out of the theatre room. Leon soon joined them. Janet and Monaka were next who made it out. The harpy then grabbed Lina and took her somewhere. Jess was the last one out.

Janet - So Lina got captured as well. Nice. *sarcastic laughter*

The group found the living room and sat down on the couch. Monaka read the note.