Snake's Medallion

Previously on escape the night the guests had to enter the leprachaun's land and find all the things for him while collecting emeralds on the side. At the end the leprachaun said that there would be no challenge. He would kill the guest with the least emeralds. Coral collected the least eralds and got devoured by the leprachaun.

Leon put the the sixth diamond in the sixth slot. A snakewoman barged into the lounge.

Luna - All of a sudden this snakewoman appears in the friggin' lounge.

The guests started hiding around. Leon and Violet ran away into the kitchen.

Violet - I feel like we're pretty safe. The snakewoman is too dumb to look in here.

Luna hid behind a curtain, Monaka was hiding behind the couch and was walking around so that the snake woman won't see her. Jess on the other hand ran outside to the frontyard.

Jess - As soon as I saw her I bolted outside.

"Show yourselves!" The snakewoman shouted.

Leon - Hell no!

Then the snakewoman found Monaka behind the couch. She grabbed her by the arm, pulled her up and bit her on the neck. Blood dripped down Monaka's neck and the snakewoman's teeth.

Monaka - She bit me. Am I gonna die?

The snakewoman exited and the group gathered together in the lounge again.

Violet - Monaka got bit. Of course.

"You have twenty minutes before the poison kills you." Crystal said. "The antidote is in the hospital room. Two people can go in there and look for it. For the rest I found this note." Crystal said as she handed the note to Jess. "You can't move too much because the poison might spread faster." Crystal added as she turned to Monaka. Monaka sat down on the couch.

Monaka - Well, I guess I'll just patiently wait for my death.

"To defeat the snakewoman and claim the next diamond you will have to go to the attic and look for the snake's medalion." Jess read. "Monaka you'll have to stay here. We don't want you to die." Jess added and Monaka nodded in agreement.

Luna - So we split up and Leon and I go save Monaka, while Jess and Violet go to the attic. I mean, it was obvious that we would have to go save Monaka because there was no way in hell that Violet and Jess would do it in twenty minutes.

1st group: Leon and Luna

The two of them made it to the hospital room and saw a note on the table.
"One of the blood vials is not actually blood." Leon read.

Leon - Okay. So we could've found that way earlier in the night when we were here.

"But how do we know which one?" Luna asked. "Is there something else written?"
"Just the word antidote." Leon said.

Luna - Great. Thanks clue.

"Let's just start looking for something." Leon suggested.
"Yeah, I guess that's the best option we have." Luna sighed.

2nd group: Violet and Jess

Violet - I am still pretty shaken by the fact that Coral just died because of a stupid twist. And she was one of the only people I trusted. I don't trust Jess and Monaka, because I feel like it's their fault that Coral and I were both sent into the mummy's challenge. Leon I kinda trust and Luna is, I don't know. Sketchy?

"So, Jess. In the mummy's challenge, did you actually vote for me?" Violet asked.
"No! Why would I vote for you?" Jess fired back.
"I don't know. You just don't seem trustworthy." Violet calmly replied.
"What? Why would you think that?" Jess kept firing back.
"Listen, I know that You, Lina and Monaka had something to do with me and Coral both being put into the challenge. Don't play dumb." Violet got angrier.