Vampires

Previously on escape the night the guests had to defeat an evil witch with the magic crown. To require the gem two people were chosen for the challenge and they had to pick a partner. Daisy failed to save Janet, resulting in her death.

Daisy placed the second gem in the second slot and a key with a note fell from the ceiling. The group screamed.

Luna - I feel like the house itself wants to hurt us.

Lina grabbed it.
"You've just unleashed the vampires."

Leon - Oh shit. Not vampires.

Monaka - Wow. I bet they're gonna eat one of us.

"To kill them you will need to find a stake. I do not know where the stake is hiden, but you should look in the hospital room. You will also need to recover the sunstone to weaken them. The first lead to the sunstone is in the pool... something scribbled." Lina read.

Lina - We need to split up.

Jess, Leon, Lina and Monaka went to look for the stake and Luna, Violet, Coral and Daisy went to look for the sunstone.

Coral - We figured we needed to go outside to the pool.

The group outside and looked in the pool.

Daisy - There was absolutely nothing. Nothing in the pool, nothing around the pool, nothing near the pool. Nothing.

"What? Are we doing this correctly?" Violet wondered.
"I think Lina said that something was scribbled. So what if it's a pool room? Should we go look for one?" Luna suggested. The group agreed on that.

The other group made their way to the hospital room.

Jess - We entered and there was blood everywhere.

Lina - Blood in viles, blood on the bed, blood on the floor. Anywhere you looked there was blood. Honestly, it looks like someone got murdered there.

Jess saw a note on the table and read it.
"To find the stake you will need vampire's blood. To find out which one of these viles holds the vampire's blood look at the papers." She read and then took the papers next to it. "P... something was an inocent vampire that the king killed because he wouldn't follow his orders. His blood was very thick."

Monaka - Okay, so we got this information. But what do we do with it?

"Wait, so it's a he. And his name begins with P." Jess said. Leon took the other paper.
"So we got Peter, Porter, Parker, Polly... that's a girl." He corrected himself. "Potter. That's all. Look for those four names." He said.
They started searching.

Jess - It's game time.

The other four guests finally found the pool room.

Violet - I'm like: "We finally did it!" It took ages because this house is huge.

Coral immidiately saw a note and read it. "Look in boxes."

Luna - You don't have to tell me twice.

Daisy - There were no boxes!

Coral - So we decided to just start opening every drawer until we find a box.

The girls were looking everywhere and still couldn't find anything. Then Violet started looking behind the cabinets.

Violet - So I looked behind one of the cabinets and noticed a hole in the wall.

"Girls? Will you help me push this?" Violet asked and the girls were soon pushing the cabinet together. Then Coral grabbed the box that fell out of the hole. She broke it open and in there was the sunstone.
"Let's go wait for the others." Daisy said and the girls took the sunstone to the living room.