5:Keith

Sometimes you beg for something. Sometimes that thing happens, like when Shiro begged to absolutely no one to be able to marry the person he loved and he got Adam. But for me, anything that I begged for went down the drain. I constantly had different boyfriends at Galra High. I was considered the school slut. I wasn't new to anything. The only way that I had stopped being the school slut was when I had my first heat. Of course the school slut had to have his heat around 10th grade. I was new to everything. My dad had convinced me that I should stop my ways and to just be a normal omega. Trying to keep myself safe from Alpha's. Now here I was, an omega close to heat in my old part of town at my dad's grave.

I sighed gently and looked at my dad's grave. "Thomas Kogane. Beloved father, beloved husband, someone who kept the peace." I smiled at the message. Me and Shiro had chosen it. It was true. Dad could keep the peace in the house. He loved doing things like that. I sighed gently and sat on the ground, my arms around my knees. My skinny jeans were tight but I liked it better. "Hey." I said. I didn't expect anything to answer. I just wanted dad to know that I was here. "I'm a wreck. My heats coming soon and I don't wanna go through it alone. I was thinking about asking Adam if he could stay with me. Or maybe an old friend from Galra High. I just don't wanna be alone. I know you may think I'm crazy but I may ask Adam for 'help'. I know that you said that I shouldn't ask any person to help me through my heats unless I'm in love with them. But I can't do it alone." 

Tears escaped my eyes. When I had realized that I would have to go through heats alone without dad encouraging me, holding me, and making sure I was comfortable, I wouldn't be able to do it alone. "But I'm gonna do it for you. I asked mom to make sure that she couldn't get in and Adam offered to be the only person to come inside the room. I just need you to be here. To hold me just a bit." I was full on sobbing now. My hair was in my eyes now and I looked up to the sky, tears flowing freely down my face. "I need my dad." I buried my face in my knees for about 5 minutes before someone touched my shoulder.

I turned and saw Adam and Shiro. I stood and Adam pulled me into his arms as I sobbed into his shirt. "He's gone. I'm never gonna get him back." I sobbed. Adam shushed me and held me close. Sometimes we beg and sometimes we never get an answer.

(Guys I think that I'm going to do a smut scene were Keith and Lance are at a party and Keith goes into heat. Lance offers to take care of him with just bringing him food but Keith begs him to fuck him. I'm going to make Lance get his surgery before this happens though. Problem though: I suck at writing smut scenes. If any of you know how to write a hot and good smut scene, please give me some pointers because I don't want to throw the entire story off. Thanks

Love you guys.)