13:Keith

Lance had agreed to taking me to my dad's grave. I wanted him to meet the man who had lifted my life so much. Lance and me had been dating for almost a year. Adam had given birth to a baby girl named Melody Ann Kogane. Shiro was working so much that Adam had given birth while Shiro was at work. Me and Lance were there when Adam had cried out saying that he was in labor. We weren't fast enough and he ended up giving birth in their bedroom. Shiro had come home about an hour after the birth. Shiro had gotten mad that Adam didn't call him so Adam kicked Shiro out. Adam had been staying in my bedroom and I had been staying with Lance for a while. Mom made sure that Shiro kept his temper and that Adam and Melody Ann was okay. Lance grabbed my hand. Junior year had ended and Senior year was coming to a close meaning that prom was close. Lance had already picked out his tux and I was going to wear my fathers. He was of the same build as me so it was easy to fit into his tux.

"You okay?" Lance asked as he grasped my hand. I nodded. "Yeah." As we drove up onto the curb we saw another man. I didn't think anything of it seeing as it was a public graveyard. We exited the car and joined hands as I held white roses in my right hand. As we walked over to the tombstone, the man had moved over to the other side of the graveyard. I leaned down and laid the flowers on the ground, making sure that the stems were inside the ground. I stood back up and let Lance wrap his right arm around my waist. "I'm back." I spoke. "This time I brought a friend." I looked at Lance and he smiled. I smiled back. "Actually more than a friend. He's someone special. That one person you told me to always look for. Whether it be at school or at a coffee shop. I needed that one person. The one person you said to mate with. And I have. I know that you want me to be the best person that I can be. And I am with Lance. I never would've thought that he would be the one that I love." I leaned my head on Lance's shoulder as he swayed gently. He kissed my head and we began walking away when we heard sobbing. We turned and saw the same man sobbing in front of my father's grave.

I looked to Lance and he shrugged. "Get behind me." He told me. I walked behind him as we crept towards the man. Lance touched his shoulder and he turned. He looked handsome. He seemed to have been around my dad's age which was 36 when he had died. He would've been 37. "Are you okay?" I asked. The man nodded. "Yes just trying to get over a love."

"This man?" I asked as I knelt beside him. He nodded. "He was my boyfriend. He was married to a woman he didn't love. He told me of his children, his son-in-law, how his son was an omega and he hated to see him in pain." I looked at Lance and he nodded. Tears sprang to my eyes.

"You're the man he loved." The man looked to me. "Kevin Teller. He told me about you so many times. He trusted me with his cheating. I didn't think it was right but then forcing someone to marry you wasn't right either." The man sighed. "Keith. You're father told me about you. About how smart, determined and strong you were. He loved you very much. He never talked about your other brother."

I smiled. "Dad and Shiro weren't as close as me and dad but it affected Shiro a lot." Kevin sighed. "It affected me to. When I heard he was in pain, I wanted to save him. But he told me to stay away. That he loved me and to visit his grave everyday. I do that. I'm to be married again to someone that I love but I still love Thomas. He is a part of me that will never leave." I smiled and grabbed the man's hand.

"He will never leave for me either."

(This was a filler chapter. I had no ideas so I wrote something)