7: Help - 3rd Person/Virgil's POV

TW: Yet another anxiety attack

Virgil walked down the hallway with a smile on his face. He wasn't exactly sure if they were dating, but he felt as if he was walking on the clouds. However, any happy feelings were dissolved as he entered room 373.

"VIRGIL!!!! YOU ARE 10.43 SECONDS LATE!!! WORSE THAN YESTERDAY. TAKE A SEAT." And she went back to talking about her cats.

Do you really think he likes you?

Everyone hates you, especially Roman.

A single tear shed from his eye because he believed what his thoughts were telling him. How could he have been so foolish? Roman just made up the fact that he was gay.

"No. He is gay, one-hundred percent." Virgil mumbled to himself.

"What was that, Mr.Sanders?" She stared at him with devilish eyes.

"uh, uh, um, ah, uh, ooh." Virgil froze up.

See, she hates you.

Run away.

Leave this classroom.

"Virgil, oh sweet Virgil... COME UP HERE AND TELL ME AND THEM WHAT YOU SAID!" She put her arms out and motioned to the class.

He walked slowly, trying to think of something, anything to say.

"Stop stalling, hun." He clenched his teeth and walked faster. His eyes were swelling up with tears. Then time froze, or it felt like it did. Everyone was still, with their eyes on one, single person. Virgil.

"Uh, uh, uh..." All his tears came out of his eyes like a waterfall.

Your a big baby. Leave this classroom now.

He sprinted out of the room and straight for the only boys bathroom in the school. He got in and went straight for one of the stalls. He locked the door and cried. He closed his teeth and grabbed his knees to his head.

Then, suddenly, he heard the door opened. The teen just let himself cry, not caring about whoever heard his cry.

"H-h-h-h-hel-elp." He choked out.

"Is that you, Virge?"

"R-R-Rom-m-man-n?"

"Yeah, it's me." Roman replied when the bell went off informing the students about first period.

Virgil stood up and tentatively opened the stall's door. Not long after, Roman's arms greeted him in a hug. 

"Okay, take deep breathes. Remember, inhale for four seconds..." Virgil followed along with Roman. "...Hold for seven... And exhale for eight. Once your ready, we will walk to Drama and you will tell me what happened." Roman stated.

Soon after, they left the bathroom and Virgil explained what happened to Roman, and he told him about his social anxiety.

"Okay. I have a little anxiety too. Most people do so don't worry. Just keep doing the four-seven-eight exercise."

"Th-thanks, Roman."

"No problem." Then, he grabbed Virgil's hand and they walked hand in hand to Drama Class and any thoughts believing that Roman was not gay, disappeared.

*Hiya people! What did ya think? I have just been in the mood to write some sad anxiety parts today, haven't I? Well, anyway, hope you enjoyed! Remember, I would like some constructive criticism in the comments. Bye!*