8: Mrs.Spinner - 3rd Person/Roman's POV

TW: Mention of suicide and mention of anxiety attacks.

"Hello, Mrs.Spinner." Roman said as he stepped into the auditorium, their hands still interlocked.

"Roman and Virgil. You guys are late." She said as she walked closer towards them. The class was off doing their own things.

"Yes we are late, and we know that. We have seen better days." Roman quoted Shakespeare.

"Alrighty then. Virgil you can go take a seat. I have to talk to Roman." Their hands released and Virgil looked up to the teacher.

"Oh, o-okay." He was still quivering from his anxiety attack.

The two slowly walked off the stage and sat down in the seats. Mrs.Spinner looked up at the stage.

"Why?" She stated while still staring at the stage.

"What do you mean?" Virgil's eyes were telling Roman to hurry up.

"I mean, why were you late?" She said. Mrs.Spinner turned her head to look at the boy.

"'Cause... 'Cause..." He didn't want to say as that could make Virgil mad.

You like Virgil. Don't say a thing.

"Roman? Are you okay? You aren't looking so good." Sweat was pouring down his forehead. He didn't know what to say, so he said the first thing that came to his mind.

"I'm gay." His eyes widened at the realization of what he just told a teacher.

"Yes. I know that, Roman." He turned his head around to look at his teacher.

"You do?"

"Uh, huh. I do."

"I like Virgil." He blurted out as he covered his mouth.

"Wow, that is so cool. But, tell me something I don't know,why were you late?"

"He, he, he... He had an anxiety attack." 

"Oh... Now I see why you wouldn't tell me." And she wrapped her favorite performer in a big hug. "You can go back up. I won't tell a soul."

"Okay." The teen carefully made his way back up to the stage. "Hey, Virge."

"Hi. What were you guys doing?" Virgil seemed quite nervous.

"Nothing important. We were just talking about Broadway." He grabbed the other teens hand.

"Good."

"Hello class!" Mrs.Spinner said with a slight sniffle. "Tomorrow we will be doing auditions for the  musical. If you weren't here yesterday this year's musical is Dear Evan Hansen."

"Who can we be?" A random voice from the class exclaimed.

"Well, you can be Evan, and anxious boy who attempted suicide and told many lies. You can be Connor, who is an emo and a bully, but he kills himself towards the beginning. There are many more characters you can be, and they are on this sheet right here." She passed out a piece of paper then the bell rang for third period.

"Bye Roman." Mrs.Spinner said with a wink. "Bye Virgil."

"Bye." They both replied in unison and the teacher chuckled.

After walking for awhile, Virgil spoke up.

"Who are you auditioning for?" He questioned.

"Evan, one-hundred percent."

"I don't know yet."

"Cool." Roman replied. Then he did something he would never regret.

He leaned over and kissed Virgil on the cheek.

"See ya." Roman stated as he scurried off to math class.

*Hi people. I am like so tired right now and I wanted to write another chapter. Constructive criticism is advised, y'know the drill. Bye. Also, we are coming close to the ending soon. I think, I guess. I don't know, I am so tired.*