Untitled Part 6

(A/n) Keep in mind that Brendon's age went down too, he's 15 now. 

When I woke up I didn't know where I was because I wasn't with Emerson. I was surrounded by darkness. I started to panic, and that resulted in my crying. Emerson ran over to the bunk I was in and opened the curtain.

"Ma Cherie, what's wrong?" I just kept crying as he leaned down and gave me a hug. He still didn't know everything about my past. I hated not knowing where I was, and there was a good reason for that. He climbed into bed with me. "You're okay, just tell me what's wrong." I had to tell him the thing I try so hard every day to keep out of my mind. 

"When I was 9 I was taken. I was walking back from my friends house, she lived right down the street. I don't really know what happened except that I woke up in the dark and a man did some very horrible things to me, it was three weeks till I was found and he was arrested. I just woke up in darkness and didn't know where I was, because I thought I was asleep with you on the couch." I start crying again. 

"I put you in here so that you would be more comfortable. I'm sorry fairy. I wish I had known." He pulls me into another hug.

"It's fine, it's just something that I try to shut out." 

"Do you want to go grab food before you need to go out and practice with Brendon?" He asked me as we got out of his bunk.

"That sounds nice." He went into the bathroom to get changed, so I thought I would be funny. I took some of his clothes and balled them up with mine, the went into the bathroom after he came out. I came out wearing his clothes and did my makeup the same way that Remington did his. "Look at me, I'm a pirate now too." I say making Emerson turn around.

"Did you steal my clothes?" He said taking a step closer. I nod my head ready to run because I knew what was about to happen. Just as I predicted he began to chase me, he cornered me in the back room and threw me on the couch, then began to tickle me. 

"Stop, please stop!" I scream. Thankfully the others went to the store for snack because this would sound very weird. He finally gave up. "Can I just wear them for today? I like them." I say making big puppy dog eyes at him. 

"Fine"

"Can I wear the hat too?" 

"Fine, I'll go get it." 

"Yay!" He hands me the hat. "Okay, we can go now." We walk down the streets of NYC and I love it. We gt stopped for the occasional hugs and pictures, which was a lot of fun. We got a lot of weird looks though. The funniest thing was one girl was walking down the street with her mother who was giving us weird looks.

"Mom, don't give them that look, they are amazing people!" the girl said as we got closer. 

"You don't even know them, so you don't know that."

"Yes I do."

"How?"

"We met them last night at their show." Emerson and I both broke down laughing at this and the girl and her mom both turned red. We took pictures with her and told her that we would follow her if she tagged us in them. Then we got food at this really cool diner down the street from where we met the girl. On the way back we passed a gas station so we bought a lot of candy and energy drinks. When we got back Brendon was waiting for us there with a cab. 

"Hurry up and grab your stuff, Sebastian and Remington are on their way out." I ran onto the bus and put my makeup and a change of clothes into my purse, then I met the boys in the cab. At the venue the guys took a look around and Remington wanted to see how many flights of stairs he could go up before he got tired, so they did that while Brendon and I went to practice. After a while we decided that we'd sang L.A. Devotee enough and instead switched to Dying in L.A. it was sort of a moment... I guess. Our faces kinda got closer, and we kinda kissed. But I hated it. I ran out of the room and hid in a janitors closet. If Emerson found out he would hate me, he said that I was his best friend, but to me... he was my soul mate. I blamed myself, there was no one else to blame, it was my fault. I could't talk myself out of what I was about to do. I grabbed a piece of broken glass off the floor and carelessly dragged it across my skin. I made so many cuts, one too many. I dug too deep.