Chapter 6: Reactions, a Ninja and a Fox Demon

Important note! I have a Amino for this story and currently have a Poll up so you can vote on Izuku's next Past Life! so make sure to go vote! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izuku walked to his bedroom door and before he opened the door to his room and stepped out into the hallway of the rest of the house a screen popped up with a message stopping him.

~Once you step out of your room your Tutorial ends and Time will resume its normal flow! Are you certain you want to leave now?~

Izuku read the screen and after thinking about it decided that he would remember his next Past Life after talking to his mom about his new quirk! So with that in mind Izuku turned the door handle and walked out into the hallway. When Izuku stepped out of his room the world's sound came back and Izuku could hear the early morning traffic and there was the sound of a dog barking from somewhere outside.

Excitedly Izuku runs down the hallway to his mother's room with a bounce in his steps. Izuku opens his mom's door and jumped on her bed where she was sleeping shouting excitedly.

"Mom, Mom I got my Quirk finally!" Izuku said to his mom over and over as she woke up from Izuku jumping on the bed. Inko looks at her son, her pride and joy with sleepy confusion until she registers his words and bolts upright in bed turning to Izuku.

"What do you mean you finally got your Quirk, Sweety?!" Inko asks her son with a little hope in her voice knowing that being declared Quirkless had destroyed her precious son and made her feel guilty and useless when she saw how hard Izuku took the news the quirk doctor said.

"I got the Gamer Quirk so my life is now a video game and it's awesome because every five leveles I can remember a Past Life of mine!" Izuku said to his mother deciding that he would tell her everything about his Quirk but when she took him to the quirk registration office Izuku would only tell them about the Game part and keep his Past Lives a secret. With that in mind Izuku opened the Menu and went to the Settings Tab and clicked it open.

~Welcome to the Settings Tab!

This is where you can change your Settings!~

{Volume: 75/100

Music: ON/off

Music Volume: 0/100

Background Noise: 75/100

H.U.D Visibility: Only You

H.U.D Color: Green

Game Sprite: Giotto Vongolo, Nightmare Moon

Past Lives able to Take Control: On

Past Lives Appear in Mindscape: On}

Izuku clicked on H.U.D Visibility to change it and a new screen popped up with new options.

~Would you like to change to: Party Members H.U.D Visibility, Family H.U.D Visibility, Selective H.U.D Visibility, or Customized H.U.D Visibility?~

After looking at the options Izuku clicked on the Family H.U.D option but decided that at a later time he would look at the options more and experiment more but right now he focused back on his Mom who had let out a gasp of surprise when the H.U.D suddenly became visible to her. Izuku watched as his Mom looked at whatever was shown above his head as Izuku used observe on his Mom, curious about her stats.

~Inko Midoriya: Izuku's Mother~

Age 25

{Level: 19