Chapter 7: A new Tab and The Quirk Registration Office

Happy Birthday to me and as my gift to all of my lovely readers I give to you a NEW CHAPTER of Izuku the Gamer! All so the poll is up and Izuku's next remembered Past Life is........ Gon Freecss! Also don't forget to check out my Amino for Izuku the Gamer and answer the question on who Izuku will appear before with his first messed up portal!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Izuku ran back to his room he went to his closet to find something to wear for the day and to see the stats on his clothes. Izuku opened his closet door and looked around but before he could do anything a new screen appeared in front of him with a message.

~Due to the Sylph of Space wanting to help you out they have made and given you the Wardrobe/ equipment tab that has been added to your game interface!~

~Would you like to add the clothes from your closet and Inventory to the Wardrobe/ equipment tab?

Yes/ No~

Izuku read the screen and with a happy grin on his face he pressed the Yes button. In a flash all of Izuku's clothes, shoes, and even his accessories disappeared from his closet. Izuku was amazed and after closing his closet he opened up the Menu to see how it had changed.

Stats, Inventory, Wardrobe/ Equipment, Relationships, Money, Customization, Settings, Perks, Quests, Map, Worlds, Skills, Info, Powers, Past Lives

~Izuku Midoriya (The Gamer)~

Age 5

{Level: 21/????

Health 1,200/1,200

Stamina 1,200/1,200

EXP: 500/1050

STR: 24

END: 26

DEF: 28(+2%)

DEX: 27

INT: 40

CHA: 35(+5%)

WIS: 41

WILL: 26

PER: 23

LU: 31

AP: 37}

Izuku was amazed to see how he had improved from when he was level one and just starting the Game Tutorial and at the new tab that the Sylph of Space had made and given to him! So Izuku clicked on the Wardrobe/ equipment tab and was amazed at the screen that popped up.

~Welcome to the Wardrobe/ equipment tab! For all of your Fashion, Armor, Clothing and Accessory needs!~

Shirts

Under Shirts

Pants

Shorts

Jeans

Jackets

Sweaters

Uniformes

Dresses

Skirts

Underwear

Bras

Stockings

Socks

Shoes

Hats