Prolouge

Flashback 2008 : Third person POV

Jade's mom and Her were walking with the principal to her new classroom in a new school. It sucked for her to move cause She doesn't feel comfortable with new surroundings and plus nobody will like her she thought.
The teacher stopped chatting with her mom and turn to her "I hope you like your new classmates Jade. I promise you, you'll be happy and maybe make a friend."
Jade look at her momma and she just smiled. Honestly she scared She thought that her new school would be like her old school

Horrible.

She never really made friends at a young age she was extremely shy.

Jade didn't notice we were already in front of the door that will soon be her classroom for the year. She started get sad and look up at momma
"Mom I don't want to go to inside the classroom I know I won't have any friends like my last school" She whined.

"Your going to be fine sweetie, just be yourself okay" she said while looking down at me. Jade hug her like it's the end of time cause ...She was scared. She then turn around and the principal took her hand and knock on the classroom door three times.

A short lady with short brown hair came in the view with a whole grin on her face. "You must be Jade Diamond? Correct?" She said looking down at her. she just nodded slowly and The teacher step to the side to lead her in the classroom full of kids. Jade turn around and hug her mom one last time. "You'll be fine sweetie, make new friends. Have a great day my little peanut" and with that she let her go.

Just by seeing her mom walk away , that took all her confidence away in a second.

Jade took a deep breath and turn around slowly. The teacher had a wide smile and gestures her to come inside the classroom.
As Jade was walking the whole class of 25 students were looking at her. The whole classroom were decorated with bright colors , it was a uplifting feeling for her. All the students desks were arranged by 5 desks together in a group. Jade was now standing in front of the class. She saw students whispering about her and she just knew it was going to be like her old school.

"Ok everyone stop talking, this is Jade and she just moved here please make her feel welcome." The teacher said with a big smile. The teacher paused and look around and spotted a empty seat.
"Erick raise your hand for me please"
The little boy with two front silver teeth with brown short hair raised his hand up slowly. The teacher look at Jade "Sit by Erick , and whenever your ready to participate you can just hop on okay sweetie?" Jade just nodded and made her way towards the boy.

Jade sat down and she look up and saw Erick starring at her, she then look to right and saw a girl with pigtails smiling at her. Jade then look to side of her and saw another girl but glasses with very short hair.

Jade wanted to say something but she was overall scared to speak. Which is hard for her since she is very socially awkward. The girl with the Pigtails speak up "Hi, my name is Bri and I like your pink sweater. I have the same one just in purple" Jade just look at her and just smile until she stop talking.
It's not like she wanted to be rude but she didn't want to cause problems, she knows how kids her age can be very mean. So she just stayed silence.
The girl next to Jade tap her shoulder and ask her a question. "I'm Marian, and Jade when did u moved here?" Jade just look at her and just shrug " uhm.. last week I think" Marian smiles at her and starts drawing on her arm with a pen.