Chapter 2

"JADE WAKE UP OR YOUR GOING TO BE LATE" I heard a loud voice and right away I knew it was my mother.

I rolled to my vanity that next to my bed and grab my phone. Shit it was 7:30am, school starts at 8:35.I grabbed the outfit from my vanity that Milly help me pick out.

I walked into my bathroom that's across my room. I took a 5 min shower real quick. I got out of the shower and I saw my phone vibrate. I'll answer that later.  I put on my black off shoulder body suit with my high waisted ripped jeans. I match it with my white Air Forces, and my favorite ankle bracelet.

I just put mascara and lip gloss, I don't wear a lot of makeup because I'm just to lazy to do anything else plus I'm on time limit so I don't have enough time.
I flat iron my long dark brown hair really quickly.

I look at myself in the mirror one last time before I leave. Gosh I really hope this year is a drama free like the previous years.

I jog down stairs to see my siblings eating pancakes. Gosh I love pancakes with passion.

"It's about time you wake up, you have 20 minutes to get to school" My mothered scolds at me. I sat down at the table and grab the two pancakes from the stack. "I know mom, I just forgot to put alarm on" I said while eating. She just rolled her eyes "well you should of been a little responsible". Yea that's my mother for you she always try to pick little fights and just strict all the time. Like damn chill.

I just look at my phone and it was already 8:05 I have couples minutes to still eat. "Jade I'm going to be the coolest 6th grade in school, momma bought be a justice backpack" Sky said showing me her colorful backpack. " You sure are going to be the coolest girl in there " I tell her smiling. She just giggles and looks at Alex who is just playing video games. "Alex you idiot stop playing games or you will become more dumber than you already are." Sky tells Alex. Goes she just loves to pick up fights with him all the time. Alex just rolls his eyes and continues playing on his phone.

"Alright, Sky and Alex lets go before your late for school" My mother came from the living room and walked to the front door. Sky hugged" Bye Jade". "Bye little one and make new friends" I said to her. She just smiles and runs to the door. Alex walked up to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. " well good luck in school idiot your going to need it". And like that he just walks away, seriously he has horrible communication skills for a 13 year old. 

I look at the clock on the wall in my kitchen it's already 8:13am already gosh I need to get out of here before I be late for the first day. I grabbed my car keys from the counter and my small black backpack and with that I'm out.

I parked at my favorite parking spot which is by the hugest tree in are school and also it has shade so that's a plus

Except when bird shits all over your windshield.

I grabbed my to call Milly cause I'm not about to enter that Prison alone. The phone rang until she picked it up at the 3rd ring. "Jade I can't talk right now, I'm looking for fucking shoes which I left by the door last night and it's gone. I'm going to be late bitch so I'll see you during lunch". And with that she just hung up on me.