Chapter 1

"I can't believe we're going to be Juniors this year, just last year we're just little Sophmores and now we're just 1 year away from GRADUATION" Milly scream while looking through my closet.
Right now I'm on the ground sitting criss-cross, patiently waiting for Milly to hurry up the fuck up and find the "perfect"  top for me to wear for the first day of school tomorrow.It's 6:30 pm right now I'm stress as hell.

Milly and I always look for the clothes the day before school starts, it's basically are traditional we done this since the first day of Middle School.

"Girl I just found the perfect top for you" Milly literally shoved the shirt in my face. It was a black off the shoulder body suit. "Honestly, I don't know what I would done without you boo" I said while examining the shirt.
"I know that's why I'm your only friend" she laughed, I just chuckle. " I'm kidding boo, you know I love you". I just rolled my eyes. I walk to my closet to grab a light ripped denim skirt and ripped high wasted jean.

I turned around and showed Milly options. "So what do you think would match with the shirt?" Milly was looking between the skirt and the jeans. "Mhm.. I prefer the ripped jeans, there more comfortable." I just shrug, and throw the skirt in the closet. I set my clothes on my vanity chair which is close to my bed.

I sat on my bed and laid on my stomach side, laying my head down facing Milly. Which she was on my bed already eating chips and looked like she was thinking deeply about who knows what.
"Jade aren't you scared what the future has for us?" She mumbled. "Honestly I don't want to think about that or even talk about that. Just like motto says enjoy life to the fullest" I softly said. She was about to say something until her phone rang.

"Hello.. ya ... no .. uhh I don't know, Just tell him to pick me up then... no gosh whatever bye." She puffed and rolled her eyes. "Was that your older sister?" I muttered. She just nodded and grabbed her phone from my vanity. "Well I have to go now, Dean been at my house for 30 minutes and is waiting for me like a dumb ass. He could of just called me instead then showing at my damn house." she said angrily. I just chuckled. Her and Dean are been together since there were just little freshman. They basically were made for each other . "Well don't forget to meet up by the lockers at school tomorrow"she nodded and walk to my bedroom door and closed it.

I sighed and walk down the stairs where my family is currently not here, they left to the movies which I declined because Milly was here.

We're a family of 4, my mom , my sister Sky, my brother Alex and I. My parents divorced when I was 10. They didn't have a healthy relationship, it always the same cycle my dad would come at 3am in the morning drunk as hell and they ended up arguing all night.

I walked in the kitchen and grabbed the crackers and jelly jar from the pantry. I put the crackers on my plate and layered the jelly on it. That my friend is called a delicious snack. I walked to the living room and sat on the couch. I starting snacking waiting for my family to come. I scrolled through the Netflix and click on Vampire Diaries. Gosh I can't never get enough of that show.

Team Damien all the fucking way. Don't argue with me on this.

While I was watching the show for hours, I heard my phone vibrated. It was a message of Milly of course

Milly: OMG LOOK WHAT ERICK POSTED!!

Is she serious? Like dead serious?

Jade: I don't care what he posts...
Milly: just look at what he posted boo 😒.

Ugh Milly so demanding sometimes honesty I don't give one single fuck at what he post online.
I search up his name on my Instagram to find him, I block him so I won't see his feed in explore, now I have to unblock him to see what's the fuss about.  When I click at his name I saw the picture, it was of him when he was around 9. He was inside the bus smiling with his two front teeth missing and I'm next to him sleeping with my mouth open...

Wait WHAT

MY MOUTH IS FUCKING OPEN, WITH DROOL ON THE SIDE OF MY MOUTH!

Is he crazy why would he post that? That so humiliating, we haven't even talk since Elementary. That's basically bullying online.

Okay he technically not bullying me, it's just a embarrassing picture of me with my mouth over in drool. It's not a big deal right ? Gosh what am I thinking it's horrible why would he do that. We don't talk anymore.

Let me fill you in something Erick and I talk in 2nd grade-3rd grade and he just stopped talking to me. Honestly I don't even know what was his problem with me I don't know what I done to him. I had a major fat crush on him back then and if I'm being really honest that feeling never went away.

So yea I'm Jade Diamond, who has a major crush on The Quarterback AKA Erick Montez.

I called Milly and she doesn't even answer. I called her about 4 times and she still doesn't answer. What the hell this bitch better answer.
As I was about to call her again she texted me she couldn't answer cause she was in the shower.

I would call my other friend Marian but she always changing her phone number because she always loses her phone. It's like a damn routine for her.

I look at the picture of us one more time and I decide to just ignore it. I know he wants a rise from me and he isn't going to get one.

I look at the time and it's nine. My mother should be coming home already so I'm just going to sleep before she gives me her long pep talk about my first day of Junior Year tomorrow.