Chapter 5

*The picture above shows Emilio and Jade interacting.*

I smiled at him and I look down at my desk and continued to doodle on my journal. I heard all the girls whispering about him and I could tell he is going to be quite popular.
I mean he has the looks, he around 5'11, muscular but not too muscular, he has perfect brown short hair and he has these beautiful hazel eyes.
Who wouldn't be popular by looking like that ?

"Emilio I want you to sit behind Jade" I heard Mrs Augustus. I look up and I saw her pointing towards me and he just nods and made his way towards the seat.

The class is a set of 35 students and each row of desk  is quite full. The only desks that was available were 2, which was one behind me and one by the class door. The teacher organize the classroom by last names because supposedly she needs the learn every single student name.
I'm on in the first row but second to last desk.

I look down quickly before Emilio catches me staring. I heard him pull his chair to sit and my heart was thumping a little.

The teacher continued on with class"Alright we are going to learn about integers so we know that-" I kind of zoned out on what she was saying I couldn't focus at all. My mind was focus on the individual behind me.

The bell rang and it meant class ended and it was time to go home. Everyone started to pack up to leave. "Class reminder we are doing a group project for next lesson tomorrow so please come and be prepared" Mrs Augustus reminded us.

I grabbed my journals and stuff them inside my blue backpack. "I can't walk with you today girl I have to stay after school for my theatre class." Milly declared. I look at her confused, "why do you have to stay it just the first day?" I stated while bringing my backpack over my shoulder.

Milly rolled her eyes, "My theater teacher said she want us to bond in class so this her way, which is stupid because I really wanted to go home and watch my show". I would of cried if I stay after school just on the first day.

"Well alright I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I told her. She nodded and we walked towards the class door and we separated to are different pathways.

I walked all the way to my locker which was all the way upstairs but it was perfect because it was one of those lockers that weren't really packed with students around.
I opened the locker and stuff my books and notebooks so when I come tomorrow I'll just bring them with me for my lessons.

While I was stuffing my locker, I gasped when I felt someone grabbed the loop of my jeans and turn me around I was about to slap them until I saw Emilio face.

"What the hell Emilio! I was about to slap you" I shouted to him. He laughs and smiled at me. "Sorry, but I couldn't handle myself. I was surprise when I saw you in class today."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Well you better believe it, are you like new in town or something because I never saw you before." I confessed.

"Nah I'm not new in town I just transferred schools." He grinned. Gosh he has a beautiful smile, which is nice since all the guys typically smirk aka Erick.

What the hell I need to stop thinking about him.

I smiled at him "that's cool well atleast you know someone already which is me by the way."

He laughs softly. "That's right and that means you are stuck with me."

I pouted and cross my arms. "Sadly I am"