Chapter 7

*First time editing a picture lol. The picture above is Erick and Jade 😍*

Erick brown eyes suddenly turn a shade darker, and his nose started to flare. He was glaring at me with a murderous look.

"Move the fuck away." He growled. I was terrified of what he would do, but I wasn't going to let him humiliate a guy for whatever motive he had.

"No! I'm not letting you bother this guy." I told him coldly. I was looking directly at his eyes without moving eye contact.

"Jade..baby come on. Erick and us just were having a little fun with the nerd." Angelo spoke while he put his arm across my shoulder.

I cringed when someone other than Emilio says that word to me, it doesn't sound the same when Angelo said it.

"Plus he needs to be taught a lesson" I heard Louis speak. He was beside Erick , looking at me with a smug look.

I look at all of them in disbelief.

"What do you mean a lesson? What has this guy did to that needed to be taught a damn lesson!". I raise my voice at them with my arm crossed. I look all three of them for answers.

"Well baby, you see Urkel over here. Was being a fucking dumb ass. He ran into my buddy Erick and he spill his drink all over his shirt." Angelo said while he slide his arm from my shoulder to my waist.

Are they serious ? Just for a damn drink that was spilled. I can't believe this..

"Erick you idiot, that's not a damn reason to mess with that guy. I thought you were different but I knew guys like you won't ever change. You will always put down people and degrade them while you over here feeling like.. like your Superman or some shit!" I told him. Erick didn't says anything, he was just glared at me.

I grabbed Angelo hand and pull it away from me harshly. He just chuckle and I punch his arm really hard. He just laughing at me louder.

I turn around to look the guy, he was on the ground looking down and his were slightly red. From the looks of it I think he was crying. Poor kid

I bend down and stick my hand out for him to grab onto. He look at me suspiciously but he took a chance and grab my hand. He stand ups towering over me. Damn, he was really tall like about 6'1. He was on the leaner side but he wasn't ugly. He was actually really cute with his glasses, it made the guy blue eyes pop.

"I'm so sorry about all of this, you shouldn't be treated like this. Just because you accidentally bump and spill your drink on that dumb ass doesn't give him the right to treat you like that". I tell the guy gently.

I heard Erick scoff from behind me.

"It's o..okay, it w..was my f..fault for not l..looking" he said timidly while not looking directly at me, I gave him a small smile.

I look around briefly and everyone was looking at us while they were still recording. Are they serious?

I look at the guy again.

"Do you need help picking all your belongings?" I told him softly. He just nodded slowly.

I squat down and started to gather all of his papers that were damage but not too much. And I put them inside his slightly wet backpack. I got up from the ground and gently gave him his backpack.

The guy grabbed it  from my hands and he put it on.

"Thank y..you Jade." He said lowly.

My eyes widen at him, how did he know my name?