Im Not Hungry

A/N: Oof I'm tired and hello to you all too!

WARNING: This chapter contains bad eating habits and terrible, terrible thoughts. If you get "triggered" by these things, please take caution in reading this. I hope that you make it through this you valid human being!

(Also side note: this part will be more leaned towards Hunk 👀)

The song for today is, "all the kids are depressed" by Gracie Versoza. It's sooo beautiful and tbh, I feel like she's underappreciated. So go spread some love to her and listen to her gorgeous voice!

Hope you all have a good day and enjoy today's reading!

It was now 8 pm, and Hunk was eating with Pidge. They had dinner pretty late since the therapist and makeup artist weren't done with work until 7:30 at night. It was a messy schedule but they still spent plenty of time with each other. They were like two peas in a pod where absolutely nothing could separate them.

That night, they had pasta (specifically Fettuccine) on their plates and water on the side. Pidge didn't get to eat lunch because he had to type up reports of his patients, so he was delighted to have some tasty food in his mouth. It was a good meal for this tired and hungry guy. He had a big smile on his face.

Hunk... was quite the opposite. With his fork, he nudged the food several times instead of actually consuming it. Before, he had cut the noodles into smaller bits and just stopped there. Nothing actually entered his mouth.

Lose the weight you pig! His head shouted. You let yourself go for waaay too long, and now you have to work with a blob-like-body!

"Hey..." Pidge spoke hesitantly, "you feelin' fine?" He had noticed his habits a few minutes ago and was slightly concerned.

He smiled painfully, "Yeah! I'm good!"

"...Are you sure? You seem a bit empty."

"Yeah, I'm positive!" He thought his fake smile could hide his insecurity from his best friend.

Pidge brushed it off temporarily, "Okay then. Just make sure you eat," and went back to his meal.

This made Hunk genuinely smile. It caused him to feel joy, knowing that he was liking the food he had worked so hard on making. That was one of the only things that could bring him happiness at this moment.

Look at yourself!

His eyes widened.

LOOK AT YOURSELF!! The voice yelled.

He faced the ground out of panic and saw his stomach.

Why do you have such a big belly? You say you're taking good care of yourself, but the rolls say otherwise!

He frowned, then pricked 1/8 of a noodle just for Pidge. He picked it up and put it near his mouth. He blankly stared at it.

God... not eating is the best solution for you, especially when you weigh so much!

He gulped nervously and opened his jaw. He placed it on his tongue and began to chew it slowly.

FATASS!

He swallowed the mush in shame and looked at the table. He sighed.

Well damn. Looks like a few more extra calories just made its way down to your stupid gut. And here I thought you wanted to be thinner!

He began to bite his lips.

"Dude..?" His best friend said.

You won't be able to get rid of that fat any time soon.

He softly punched the hard surface and shook his head violently.

"Dude?" He sang.

You'll stay a lifeless, chunky, heavy, large-

He squinted too many times.

"Buddy?"

chubby, unimportant, useless, stupid-

He stabbed the food with his fork several times without even noticing.

"You okay?" He asked nervously.

FAT dork for the rest of your life!

"Hey!!" Pidge said firmly, trying his best not to shout.

Hunk looked up at him with watery eyes. His smile had been completely destroyed. "Y-Yes? What's up?"

Then, he saw his terrified and upset face. "Are you... feeling alright?"

He froze and stuttered, "Y-Yup! I'm as... h-happy as can be!"

Pidge put his spoon and fork down beside his plate and stood up. He walked over to his best friend, "Please... stop pretending. I can tell you're lying to me."

"But I'm not!"

"That's what all liars say," he chuckled. He bent forwards and gave him a big, friendly hug. "Would you like to talk on the couch?"

He paused and thought.

"We don't have to if you don't want to. But... I'm always here if you ever want to spill the Addison Tea."

He giggled. He was also feeling a bit sensitive. The warmth of his care-ness made a few tears drop.

He smiled warmly, "Yes please..."