Special Chapter: Shyla's Tulips

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING OR I'LL CRY

A/N: Hey, everyone!

So as some of you may know, it's June and this month represents a beautiful thing called "~Pride Month~"! Pride Month is a month (duh) in which the members of the LGBTQ+ community get to celebrate for who they are. They also have parades of equality!! I personally wanna go to one but alas, thy shall never fall upon thee T_T

I find it important to show appreciation to all the strong people in this world who have been through so much whether it was a breakup, finding their identity, having a really shitty day, YOU'RE ALL EQUALLY IMPORTANT!!!!

So you, yes you, you, you are amazing! You are loved! You are appreciated and if anyone disagrees, I'll pour boiling hot tea on their lap, slap em silly, and YEET them from this haven of peace!! If you don't feel like you're valid or that you're not cared for, then I'm sorry BUT YOU ARE! I promise that you are all safe here & you're always welcome to talk to me and/or cry on my shoulder. You are a powerful individual and if you're currently going through something hard, be strong!! You'll get through your demons! And if you don't believe in yourself to do that, then I believe in you! Please just stand up tall and be yourself, forever and always 🏳️‍🌈 ✌️

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A PRIDEFUL DAY!!!

*cough* Anyways...

I've wanted to do something for June for a long time so I decided to make a small chapter of Shyla and her girlfriend!

In this timeline, these two lovebirds are on a date at a beautiful and elegant restaurant! (They're also 21 in this section but in Keith's story, Shyla's 25!) I think it's cute~ Nothing really major's gonna happen so you all can just chill!

Also, this one will be a Shyla x Reader thing! So here are the abbreviations I'll use and what they stand for:

Y/N: Your name
H/C: Hair color
F/C: Favorite color
F/R: Favorite restaurant
F/D: Favorite drink

Don't worry, I'm only gonna do this once so your regular scheduled SH chapter will be out soon!

So without further ado, THANK YOU FOR READING THIS and enjoy!

~~~

Y/N's POV:

I stood outside in front of an elegant building as I waited for my girlfriend to appear. This place was, "F/R," my favorite restaurant to dine at! The food was great and you could always get high-quality meals for a cheap price. The staff was also excellent! Everything was extravagant, you could even tell that from the front.

I was always the one waiting for my lady. Whenever the two of us wanted to get together, I'd arrive early. What's weird is that it wasn't on purpose. I would get ready ahead of time, thinking that if I did it any later, I'd be late. Thing was, that never happened. I didn't know why I did this. Maybe it was just a habit that I had developed over time.

So basically, she wasn't late, I was just early.

Then, I heard a voice behind me, "Y/N!!!"

When I turned around, my face was immediately met with a bouquet of flowers, tulips specifically.

"I got you flowers! I know you really like f/c, so I made sure that I got the proper color!"

I gently grabbed them and sniffed them slowly. When I looked up, I saw Shyla.

Judging by the cheerful expression on her face, she was extremely happy. She was dressed up too. She wore an off-shoulder dress that went all the way down to her knees. It was black, just like the high heels she had on. The typical, gorgeous outfit that I adored.