5, 4, 3, 2, 1 || Part 1

A/N: Another therapy session? Woah, bro. I didn't even plan to write another TS until chapter 9 but then I made that last one. That's an oof.

Also, I'm splitting this up into 2 parts since the last therapy session took me about a week to write and I want to get these chapters out quickly so you guys don't have to wait long for another.

This cover is "Wish You Were Gay" by Alaina Castillo. This is another song that I can sleep to. Also, she's so beautiful like, how???????

Enjoy! (Btw, this chapter is after Keith ate dinner.)

Pidge was typing up a report for a different client in his office. There was calming music that played as he wrote. He felt at peace and tried to relax from that tiring day. It was 6 pm, an hour before his shift ended.

An hour until he'd have to go home and leave his 'family.'

Then, there was a sudden knock at the door.

Surprised, Pidge said, "Come in." He paused the music.

The entrance opened to reveal Keith and Shyla.

His eyes widened, "Hello you two." He stood up and walked towards them, "Is everything okay?"

"Yes, all is well," Shyla said, "we were just wondering if you could do a last minute therapy session."

Pidge looked at Keith and saw that he was pale. He seemed like he had just seen a ghost. "Of course I can, but may I ask why?"

"Well from what he told me... I'm guessing he had an auditory episode after we left from the previous meeting."

"Oh," he was shocked, "I see."

Keith was distracted. All the energy and joy he had in him from before was now drained. His body language gave off this sense of worried-ness and fear. His right foot couldn't stop tapping on the floor. His hands were obviously scratched aggressively and his eyes were red. He looked in all directions, trying not to look like a mess.

Pidge sighed, "I'll talk to him. Shyla, can you please step outside?"

She tilted her head, "Why?"

"Well to put it bluntly, if a certain person is in the same room that a patient is in, that client can feel uncomfortable. Sometimes, they might feel like they're exposing themselves to too many people. Therefore, Keith might not speak the whole truth, speak the truth at all, or just lie."

"Oh, okay. If that's what needs to be done..." she looked at Keith and frowned. She turned and walked out the doorway, "Would you like me to close the door?"

"Leave it open please."

And so, she did. She stood outside and examined the situation through a glass window. She waved to Pidge.

Keith went ahead and sat down. He put his legs up to his chest and wrapped his arms around them. He didn't look up and was clearly upset and unhappy. He was like a lost child who didn't know where he was.

The therapist asked, "How are you feeling?"

He didn't respond for a minute. His mind was jumbled and surrounded by cobwebs. "...Shit."

"Can you elaborate..?"

"Elaborate on what?" He said in a dark tone.

"On how you're feeling or why you're acting like this."

"Acting like what? This is just me and if you got a problem with it, then you can kiss my ass."

Pidge stayed quiet. Based on his attitude, it was clear that he felt angry and isolated, alone too. He did not need to poke the bear so he didn't. It was somehow, an intense moment.