Lucky

A/N: Hey everyone! I've decided that I wanted to do something special after this book is done to make it up to you guys for all of the days I didn't upload a chapter.

So... if this story hits 1k views by the end of this fanfic, I'll do a face reveal! I don't know if you guys would actually be interested in that, but the opportunity is there if you want to take it.

Anyways, this song is another Boyce Avenue cover of "We Won't Stop." I know I keep putting covers by them but they're too good so I just have to! I hope you all enjoy this chapter and the song!

Keith was drawing in his room at 10:14 am. He had an icy vision in his head and just had to put it down on paper. It was a very cold and wintery image. He was casually sitting on the floor with his back against his bed. He was sketching with a dull pencil in silence as he kept his mind preoccupied.

"Hey, Keith!" Shyla said as she opened the door. She kept a closed fist as she held something small in her hand.

The teen jolted and looked up, "Oh, sup Shyla."

"I've got something-!" She immediately noticed his art. "What's that?"

"Oh, this?" He pointed to it, "Just an illustration."

"May I see it?" She closed the door and walked closer to him.

"Yeah of course." He scooted to the left as she quickly sat to his right.

"So what are you making?"

"Well... I'm not done yet but I'm creating an outside skating ring. It's probably not the typical one you would see in real life, but I've only seen a few of them in pictures. I really don't remember what they actually look like which is presumably why you didn't recognize it for what it is."

"I see. Is there a reason why you chose to doodle this?"

"Not really. I don't know if this is the reason why, but maybe it's because I've always wanted to go skating, but with my hallucinations and all... it's impossible."

"Impossible? But nothing's impossible."

"According to the doc, some things are. Nadia said that it'll take an extremely long time until I could do things like a normal person. She doesn't know the exact day I'll be completely recovered, but how can I blame her..."

He stayed quiet as he continued to design the flimsy piece of wood.

The girl tried to switch up the mood, "Well that day might be coming sooner than you think!"

He looked to the side, "What do you mean?"

She opened her palm to reveal a pill bottle. It said that it was prescribed to Keith for his episodes.

"What's that?" He asked as he put his stuff on the bed.

"It's the medicine that Ms. Holt got you!"

"Seriously?" He smiled.

Wow. He thought. I didn't think she would actually get it for me. I can't believe I thought she was lying. I guess the past therapy sessions have really taken a toll on me. I really didn't expect this to happen. She seems like an honest and polite person.

I'm glad I'm her patient.

"You bet!" Shyla said. "The medication has a shorter time duration than the shots. Therefore, you'll take them when we visit Nadia in the morning, when you have your therapy session with Ms. Holt, and at night. Since I only got it 10 minutes ago, I'm letting you take it now." She stood up and made her way to the doorway. "Let's go outside and get some water for you to gulp the pills down."

He got up and followed her outside, "Alright~!" For an interesting but unknown reason, he was excited.

I'm lucky to be her patient.