Chapter 1

Dani POV:

'BENJAMIN HAYES GRIER,' I yelled from my room! 'WHAT BECCA DANIELLE GRIER,' he yelled coming into my room? 'Where is my phone,' I demanded? 'I don't know I swear,' he says. I stand up and put him into a neck lock. 'Where is my phone,' I ask again. 'Nash has it,' he says. I let go of him and storm into Nash's room. 'Give me my phone,' I say. 'Nah,' Nash says. 'Please,' I beg. 'Nah,' he says teasingly. 'Mum,' I yell out, 'Nash won't give me my phone back.' 'Hamilton Nash Grier, please give your sister her phone,' Mum yells up the stairs. He gives it to me and I smirk. 'Oh shut up princess,' Nash says. 'Never call me princess again,' I say seriously. Hayes runs in. 'Hayes I have a new nickname for Dani,' Nash says. 'What is it,' Hayes asks. I glare at Nash. 'Don't even think about it,' I say warningly. 'Princess,' Nash tells Hayes. I grab Nash's phone off his desk and run downstairs. Skylynn's sitting on the couch. I pass the phone to her. 'Hide this. Don't give it to Nash,' I say. 'Okay,' she says and goes back to watching TV. Nash and Hayes run down the stairs. I sprint off into the kitchen where mum is. 'Hi mum,' I say cheerfully. 'Hi Dani,' she says cautiously, 'what did you do?' 'Nothing. I swear,' I say. 'Princess,' Nash says running into the kitchen. 'Princess,' mum asks? 'It's a long story,' I say. 'Mum Dani took my phone,' he says. 'Dani,' mum says, 'did you.' 'I did but I don't have it,' I say smirking at Nash. 'Skylynn give me Nash's phone,' we hear Hayes say from the lounge. 'No,' she says. I glance at Nash and we run into the lounge. Nash shoves me out of the way and goes over to Skylynn. 'Can I have my phone please,' he asks. 'No. Dani told me not to give it to you,' she says with a very determined look on her face. I laugh. The boys come over to me. 'Tell her to give me my phone,' Nash begs. 'Nah,' I say mocking him. 'Please,' he begs again. 'Nah.'

I look over at Skylynn and she runs up to her room. I run after her and we shut and lock the door. We start laughing. I sit on her swing and she plays with her stuffed animals. 'Should we give Nash his phone back,' I ask her. 'Yeah,' she says. We unlock the door and see Nash and Hayes sitting there. They look up and I toss Nash his phone. 'Thanks,' he says. 'You got your phone back so never call me "Princess" again,' I say. 'Deal,' he says.