Chapter 7

*Theres 1 Week Left Of Magcon*

Dani POV:

I wake up and look at the time. It's 10:00am. I leap out of bed and stand up. I go into the bathroom and get changed. My outfit: a pink tie-dye dress, a black cardi, with my pink vans. I brush my hair and walk into the hotel room. Nash and Hayes are still asleep. I leave them and head out. In the hall is Carter. He looks quite guilty of something. 'Hey,' he says. Automatically the look on his face is disguised. 'Hi,' I say. I give him a hug and he awkwardly hugs me back. 'Whats up,' I ask? 'Nothing,' he says. 'Yes there is. Now spill,' I say. 'When we first met you Shawn, Brent, Matt, Taylor, Jack G and I had a little competition for who could get you to fall for them. Taylor and Brent dropped out saying it wasn't fair on you. Now I feel really bad and Matt was about to ask you out and I don't want you to get hurt,' he says. 'You don't want me to get hurt but your saying that after you just told me that you had a competition for who could win my heart,' I shout tears running down my face. The rest of the guys come out. I run over to Nash and hug him tightly. I cry into his shirt. He picks me up and carries me into our room.

I tell him exactly what Carter just told me. 'It's okay,' he says to me. 'The worst thing is,' I say, 'I think I was actually falling for them.' Cam and Hayes walk in. 'Hey baby girl don't cry,' Cam says. 'Yeah no need to cry princess,' Hayes says. I laugh and throw a pillow at him. We stay in the room for a few hours just watching TV and on our phones then we decide to order food. It arrives and we eat. We muck around for the rest of the day and its finally 11pm. I curl up in bed and fall asleep.