Chapter 16

Hayes's POV:

Dani storms out of my bedroom angrily. I run after her. 'Dani stop,' I yell. 'No Hayes. This can't keep happening. I need to do something about it,' she yells back. 'Nash? Gilinsky? Someone stop her,' I yell. Nash runs into the living room and stands in front of the door. 'Whats going on,' he asks her? 'Clearly I'm going to beat some kids up,' she says. 'Why,' Nash asks? 'Ask Hayes,' she says trying to get past Nash. 'Just stop and calm down,' He tells her. 'No. They can't keep doing it,' she yells angrily.

By now all the guys have walked in. Dani gives up trying to get past Nash. She goes over to a wall and attempts to punch it but Gilinsky holds her back. 'Hayes explain now,' Nash says looking at me?

'Look at his thighs,' Dani tells him. I glare at her. Nash walks over to me. 'Get away Nash,' I say. 'Show me,' he says. 'No,' I reply stubbornly.

Dani's POV:

I calm down a little. Nash is trying to get Hayes to show him his thighs. Except Hayes is being stubborn. Eventually Nash gets a look at Hayes's thighs. He gasps at the sight. 'Can I go beat them up now,' I ask Nash? 'Yep and I'll come with you,' he says.

'Whats happening,' Cam speaks up? He glances from Hayes to Nash to Me. 'Don't worry just don't let Hayes out of your sight,' I tell him. 'And Hayes can pee in under 30 seconds so don't let him go into the bathroom for any longer than that,' Nash says.

We both storm out of the house and down to Nash's car. We then drive round to the park where Hayes's bullies hang out.

Greyson's POV:

The gang and I are hanging out at the park as usual. I look across the park and see a girl and a guys running towards us. They reach us and I stand up. 'Can I help you,' I ask?

The girl shoves me backwards. Wow. For only being able to use one arm she's strong. 'What the fuck was that for,' I shout. 'Do you not recognise us,' the boy says chuckling a little. I look at them closely. Oh shit.

I quickly stand up and back away. 'Aw is little Greyson scared,' Dani teases? She kicks my leg making me fall down. 'Now you listen here. All of you,' Nash says, 'you come anywhere near Hayes again and we will come back and make sure you wish you hadn't. Got it?'

'What happens if we go to an adult and tell them what you did to us,' I ask smugly.

Dani's POV:

God the kid annoys me. I just want to punch that smug look off his face.

Greyson's POV:

'Well for starters I don't think they'd believe you,' Nash says. 'And why not,' I ask? 'Because those injuries won't bruise or show up,' Dani says, 'so you have no evidence.'