Chapter 17

Cameron POV:

Dani and Nash storm out of the house after telling us not to let Hayes out of our sight. Hayes stands there momentarily before rushing upstairs. I rush after him, tackling him in the hall. 'Get off me Cameron,' Hayes says frustratedly. 'No,' I say. He sighs. I hop up and pull him up with me. I drag him back into the living room and toss him onto the couch.

Everyone kinda does nothing while we wait for Dani and Nash. About half an hour later they return. Dani walks in with her fist clenched and is cursing under her breath. She storms past everyone upstairs to her room.

Dani POV:

I storm upstairs into my room. I'm starting to wish I didn't have a broken arm. I pace around my room. I flop down onto my bed. The bedroom door opens and someone walks in. I look up and see Jack standing there.

He walks in, closing the door, and sits next to me on the bed. 'Hey what's wrong,' he asks? My anger gives way to sadness. I sit up. 'Im just tired of it. My little brother gets bullied and cuts and I haven't been there to look after him,' I say starting to cry. He embraces me in a hug.

'Hey it's not your fault. Your always there for Hayes,' Jack says. 'But it is,' I object, 'if I looked after him more he wouldn't have started cutting.' I sob into his chest. I look up at him and we make eye contact. His hands cup my face as he leans down. Our lips meet and move in sync.

'Dani can you come down here please,' Nash yells put. I pull away from Jack and sigh. 'Every damn time,' I mutter getting up. I storm downstairs. 'What,' I ask/yell? 'Someones on her..,' I cut Taylor off by glaring at him.

'We need to talk,' Nash says to Hayes, Cam and I. I huff. 'I was interrupted because we need to talk,' I ask? 'Interrupted,' Nash asks? 'Um... You wanted to talk,' I say changing the subject. 'Oh... Yah,' Nash says.