Chapter 8

Dani POV:

When we got back to North Carolina I joined a dance academy. I needed to take my mind off the boys. I miss them heaps and spend most of my time in my room listening to music and scrolling through photos on my iPhone. I do online school because mum doesn't want me to be distracted by fans coming up to me 24/7.

I'm dancing in my room while listening to "Cold Hearted by Jack and Jack" when Nash yells up the stairs.

Nash POV:

'Dani can you come here,' I yell up the stairs. 'No I'm busy,' she yells back. 'You can't stay up there forever,' I say. 'Yes I can and I will,' she yells down. 'I know you miss them but can you just come here,' I ask? 'No you don't know. I miss them so much and the last time I spoke to them was when I was mad at them,' she yells down. Her voice is shaking so I know she's crying. I look around me. I invited all the guys to come here so she would be happier.

'Follow me,' I say. We walk up to her room. Skylynn comes out. 'Shh,' I whisper. She nods. Cam picks her up. We stand outside Danis room. Her door is open so we can see her dancing to "Cold Hearted." 'That's our song,' Jack and Jack say. 'Yeah she's been listen to yours and Shawns songs ever since we got back,' I say. She stops dancing at the end of the song. I start clapping, so do the others. She spins around and smiles. She runs over and hugs everyone.

Dani POV:

'Nice dance moves,' Brent and Cam say. I blush. We are all in my room just chilling. 'Thanks,' I say. 'Dani were so...' Carter goes to say but I interrupt him. 'No don't apologise. Lets just forget it and move on okay,' I say. The boys nod. 'I'm hungry,' Hayes whines. 'Then go down to the kitchen and get something,' I say. 'No I want takeout,' he says. 'Same,' the boys agree. They all stand and we all walk out. I get to my door when someone stops me. 'Can we talk,' Jack G asks? 'Sure,' I say. We go over and sit on my bed. 'I'm really sorry. I know you said not to apologise but I just have too. It's been bugging me for ages of what we did,' he says. He goes to say something else but I stop him by putting my lips on his. He seems surprised at first but then kisses me back. We pull apart when Nash yells, 'we're going,' up the stairs. 'Coming,' I yell back. I grab my jersey and we go downstairs. The guys are waiting for us.

We walk out the door and head to Taco Bell. We get there and order. 'I'll be back,' I say heading to the bathroom. I get to the little hall next to the bathroom when someone puts they're hand over my mouth. I struggle and they pull me outside. They let go and I turn around.

'Liam?'