Chapter 12

Gilinsky's POV:

I just admitted to Nash that I'm in love with his little sister. He nods. 'I know,' he says. 'How,' I ask confused? 'By the way you act around her. By the way you reacted when she walked in holding Liam's hand. And by the look you get in your eyes whenever she's around you,' he says. I chuckle slightly. 'Is it really that obvious,' I ask? He just laughs.

'I think she's in love with you too Jack,' he says. I smile. 'No matter how much it pains me to say this but my little sister's growing up. She's gonna have boyfriends. She gonna have her first kiss. I'm just glad that its you Jack that she's chosen,' he says. 'Thanks man,' I say. He pays my back before standing up.

Nash's POV:

'Lets go downstairs,' I say. He stands up and walk downstairs. Jack walks over to Johnson and they start talking and laughing. I walk over to where Cam and Matt are. I jump onto Cams back. 'Cash moment,' Taylor shouts. I roll my eyes.

*A Few Hours Later*

'Guys I've ordered pizza for you,' mum says walking in, 'Nash could you go tell Hayes?' I go upstairs and knock on his door. There's no answer. I open the door and walk in. There's no one inside the room. Although now that I think about it I haven't seen Hayes since he ran out of the hospital room...